Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Expansion item: 80 max per day ?

Fresh Spawn
    I think this really stinks. I totally understand doing something to stop bots. I’ve been the victim of <bot>, but I have two farms, and suddenly I’m not able to purchase the expansion materials I was trying to transfer!!!
    Last edited by ilovehayday; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:10 PM. Reason: removal of bot name

Where do you do the neighborhood trading? Is it just your shop and sell?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by djmax View Post
    Where do you do the neighborhood trading? Is it just your shop and sell?
    with the neighborhood trading people usually mean the request system in the birdhouse. Where you can ask for hoodies to donate food items and such. With this update you can now requests EMs too.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Fresh Spawn
    Many people can't even expand the last expansion, now they do another! Now they limit us to 80 per day? The ones with small barns won't be able to expand! More crops to store and with this limit, we will never be able to expand our barns and silos! Hay day has just made a huge mess for us! A giraffe? Give me a break! I never touch the stupid zoo! Will never even try for the giraffe! Will never mess with the builder! They just keep making this game a disaster! I'm opting out of derbies for a while, no more diamonds! I really liked this game, now I hate it! Thinking of leaving!
    Last edited by Misshiss; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:16 PM.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    It's my understanding that players can continue to "sell" unlimited amounts of EM's, but the limit to 80 change involves "buying" EM's.

https://youtu.be/iVj77gWCaGE
    Thank you Tahoe for the correction. Nick has confirmed in the release notes that Team Hay Day implemented a daily buying limit for Expansion Materials (EM) and Upgrade Materials (UM) in the new update.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-October-2019

After rethinking my previous argument, I've reached the same conclusion: The buying limit will reduce the supply of EMs and UMs. Here's how. Let's say you and I have a good trading relationship and we're trading about 100 EMs and UMs daily. We also have good timing because most of our transactions have gone smoothly and only a few were interrupted. This scenario isn't hypothetical as we see it played out many times in the popular and active trading thread and outside the forums. I'm amazed that some players are trading EMs and UMs in such high volume. When sellers realize that their buyers can't buy unlimited EMs and UMs, the sellers won't flood the market and attract the attention of bunnies.

If I were a bunny author or bunny user before the new update, I would be delighted by the cornucopia of EMs and UMs available on the open market.

The new daily buying limit will affect how much we'll sell daily so the supply has been reduced. Let's see how everyone adapts to the new reality as Supercell tries to modify our behavior.

---
    Lynn
    October 21, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:59 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

I'm going to givenit a week. See how often I hit the limit. I really think it needs to be higher, like 100 is a good even number. I also think there should be a counter so I can see when I am nearing the limit.

I'm just irritated today because I didn't know about the limit and I wasted it on stupid tem for town coin upgrades which I didn't even need but decided to d on a whim because my neighbor had surplus she was going to sell. But tomorrow is a new day, so bring on tomorrow.

Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by j18a View Post
    Given the previous cycle of obtaining permits:
    12 territories with a resolution of x 15 pieces = 180 permissions.
    In a month you can get: 8 permissions on derby + 5 permissions on ships = 13 permissions.
    180/13 = 14 months.
    The calculations are approximate, but not so scary.
    First, there are 24 new land plots that require permits, so according to your calculations they will take about 28 months—more than 2 years—to open. I think that’s an unreasonably long wait.

But the main point I was trying to make is that we were given more permit-locked land while the vast majority of players still have unlocked land from the last expansion. What I was trying to say is that if Supercell keeps giving us permit-locked land faster than we can open the old plots, we will literally never be able to open all of it.

Fresh Spawn
    It sure does stink! I think I may leave hay day! They just keep making more problems for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    It's my understanding that players can continue to "sell" unlimited amounts of EM's, but the limit to 80 change involves "buying" EM's.

https://youtu.be/iVj77gWCaGE
    Isn't this the equivalent of handing the people behind the bots what they want on a silver platter? They can still sell their massive quantities they have gathered (and continue to gather) without limitations. Meanwhile, players will be limited to what they can buy from the DD. If anything, the people that are supporting these actions will just become smaller transactions over days instead of a bunch at one time.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1 View Post
    Isn't this the equivalent of handing the people behind the bots what they want on a silver platter? They can still sell their massive quantities they have gathered (and continue to gather) without limitations. Meanwhile, players will be limited to what they can buy from the DD. If anything, the people that are supporting these actions will just become smaller transactions over days instead of a bunch at one time.
    Maybe this is what Nick meant in his release notes and Team Hay Day wants which is to balance trading and slow down bot activity?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    ...Also, in order to better balance trading and to slow down bot activity, we have added a daily buying limit in the Roadside shop. This limit is only valid for expansion and upgrade materials, and it won’t affect your other items.

Once you have reached your daily buying limit of expansion and upgrade materials you will get a message from the game. Wait for 24 hours and you will be able to buy more materials in the Roadside shop.

Cheers,

Nick
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:08 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread