Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 600

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Expansion item: 80 max per day ?

  1. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonsFarm07 View Post
    This was a horrible idea! My neighbors do not like it, and are complaining now. This is supposed to be a fun relaxing game as it was before this limit. It is becoming a burden and frustrating my neighbors t who are at high levels and have been playing for more then 5 years. They need a lot of expansion tools like myself. They are realizing maybe I shouldn't spend all this money anymore to purchase diamonds, its just a game. We can get what we need anymore it takes longer now then before. Maybe Hayday cant keep up, or wants more money from us then we are already spending on the 10th task for the derbies every week. So we can spend more on upgrade promotions in the diamond shop? 24.99? Or more? There is no limit on the tools then. So are they wantimg more money. These are the questions. Where is the customer loyalty? For the loyal players?
    Your experience is very similar with many others in this thread. People have become sad and they do not like to play anymore. So far SC has told only that they listen to us but they are not going to remove the limit.

    SC: it is time now to solve the bot problem in another way. Let us be happy with the game and continue playing and buying diamonds like we did before this limit.
    Last edited by Backinbusiness; November 5th, 2019 at 08:37 PM.
    Stopped buying the diamonds because of the daily limit.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #582
    ilovehayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    "He that pays the piper, calls the tune."
    Posts
    6,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Backinbusiness View Post
    ...SC: it is time now to solve the bot problem in another way. Let us be happy with the game and continue playing and buying diamonds like we did before this limit.
    The limit is not going to be removed: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-Limits-FAQs
    Last edited by ilovehayday; November 5th, 2019 at 09:14 PM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner





  3. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I hope they are not measuring how many farmers are being affected by how many times the Ďlimití Claxon goes off because thatís not a true reflection. Many players have stopped playing, stopped trading, stopped sharing with their NH & friends (trading but internal, not using threads or discord FB etc) and stopped playing when they canít shop.

    its difficult to measure what people arenít doing.
    This is indeed a very good point. However there is one thing that can easily be measured by SC if a significant number of people are no longer doing it.

    IF the affected players who are complaining here about this limit are truely the ones who used to spend significant amounts of money on this game and IF enough of these players are not doing that any more because they stopped to spend real money on buying diamonds or because they stopped to play the game at all and IF they are really a significant number, SC should be able to measure this exactly.

    Well, Iím aware there are 3 big ĄIFď as a precondition. SC seems to be convinced that we are a very small and neglectable minority.
    (As I wrote before, I am convinced they should know by now what they are doing, because we made our point pretty clear. After this long discussion any ďoops, we didnít know this does affect you so badly and we apologizeď no longer possible.)

  4. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by NinaBe View Post
    This is indeed a very good point. However there is one thing that can easily be measured by SC if a significant number of people are no longer doing it.

    IF the affected players who are complaining here about this limit are truely the ones who used to spend significant amounts of money on this game and IF enough of these players are not doing that any more because they stopped to spend real money on buying diamonds or because they stopped to play the game at all and IF they are really a significant number, SC should be able to measure this exactly.

    Well, I’m aware there are 3 big „IF“ as a precondition. SC seems to be convinced that we are a very small and neglectable minority.
    (As I wrote before, I am convinced they should know by now what they are doing, because we made our point pretty clear. After this long discussion any “oops, we didn’t know this does affect you so badly and we apologize“ no longer possible.)
    They might think that we are only a minority but I’m sure many of us have been active in the neighbourhoods and in the Hay Day groups in Facebook and elsewhere. It is really hard to measure how it affects when neighbourhood leaders play less and less and then others follow them. And how to measure how it affects when the group admins and neighbourhood leaders tell to hundreds of people that we are disappointed and we don’t like SC anymore and we recommend not to invest real money in this game. SC has had a good reputation but now they are ruining it by ignoring their long time loyal players.

    The game is owned by SC, of course. And they decide what they do with the game. But they can not decide how the players feel and what they tell to other players.

    I think there is some analogy between SC and another Finnish success story - Nokia Mobile Phones. Both companies made really good products and later then they stopped listening to their customers. They listened only those who were praising the products and not the unhappy ones. Where is Nokia’s mobile phone business now. And where is SC going to? The same way?
    Last edited by Backinbusiness; November 6th, 2019 at 05:54 PM.
    Stopped buying the diamonds because of the daily limit.

  5. #585
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2

    Question Upgrades

    Just a suggestion if we have a limit on upgrade materials can there be a way of showing us how much we have bought and remaining we still can buy. Itís hard to keep track over 24 hour period of what you have bought from neighbors and the paper and friends. We like to help our neighbors expand especially the new people but itís hard when they have no idea when they are close to the 80 daily limit when it includes both the town and farm. Something like our event board tracker would be awesome. Whatís everyoneís thoughts

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #586
    ilovehayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    "He that pays the piper, calls the tune."
    Posts
    6,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Backinbusiness View Post
    They might think that we are only a minority but Iím sure many of us have been active in the neighbourhoods and in the Hay Day groups in Facebook and elsewhere. It is really hard to measure how it affects when neighbourhood leaders play less and less and then others follow them. And how to measure how it affects when the group admins and neighbourhood leaders tell to hundreds of people that we are disappointed and we donít like SC anymore and we recommend not to invest real money in this game. SC has had a good reputation but now they are ruining it by ignoring their long time loyal players.

    The game is owned by SC, of course. And they decide what they do with the game. But they can not decide how the players feel and what they tell to other players.

    I think there is some analogy between SC and another Finnish success story - Nokia Mobile Phones. Both companies made really good products and later then they stopped listening to their customers. They listened only those who were praising the products and not the unhappy ones. Where is Nokiaís mobile phone business now. And where is SC going to? The same way?
    I disagree you're being ignored. Nick has literally replied here and responded to concerns. That is not ignoring. That is responding to players.

    For you there is only one solution to this: SC removes the limit. Unless SC does this, you'll continue to maintain that you and others are clearly being ignored.

    SC has made a decision. That is the decision. I get it's difficult but if you want to continue playing, you'll need to find a way to work within the limit because the limit is here to stay.
    Last edited by ilovehayday; November 6th, 2019 at 06:03 PM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner





  7. #587
    Momscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Where mountain life is great!
    Posts
    3,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloobyu View Post
    Just a suggestion if we have a limit on upgrade materials can there be a way of showing us how much we have bought and remaining we still can buy. Itís hard to keep track over 24 hour period of what you have bought from neighbors and the paper and friends. We like to help our neighbors expand especially the new people but itís hard when they have no idea when they are close to the 80 daily limit when it includes both the town and farm. Something like our event board tracker would be awesome. Whatís everyoneís thoughts
    Please take a minute to read this thread if you have questions about the EM buying limit: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-Limits-FAQs

    A counter or tally is something that has been suggested. If it is added it will not be until an update. It is not something that can be done with only a maintenance.

    My suggestion is that for now, a post-it note near your device will help. Sorry, old school but it works.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

  8. #588
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    207
    I don't know if you can adamantly say the limit is permanent, but I agree it's most likely staying. We're on the 59th page of this thread and I stopped reading because most just say the same thing over and over. Some actually like the limit, but there are certainly more dislikes than likes.
    That being said, is the limit feature causing a mass exodus of farmers or huge revenue losses from the game? I doubt it. Nobody in my hood is irate about it. We don't love the feature, but people aren't quitting.

    Remember "New Coke" in the mid 80's. If not, you're too young.
    Customers were stock piling the original Coke in their basements because they thought they could never buy it again. In the end, Coke lost revenue over a 3 month period and instantly rereleased "Coke Classic."
    All the complaints and negative points made in this thread will not make SC drop the limit. However, the day customers are leaving and revenues drop, the limit will be gone. I don't see that happening or the feature would already be eliminated.

    I like your location "IloveDayHay." I'm still waiting for an actual decent, well written final episode of GOT's.

    And yes, bloobyu, I think they'll eventually show us a daily counter. There have been lots of requests for that already. Hoping we get it soon. It will at least add some level of strategy as to when and what to buy.

  9. #589
    Pro Member porg69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Please take a minute to read this thread if you have questions about the EM buying limit: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-Limits-FAQs

    A counter or tally is something that has been suggested. If it is added it will not be until an update. It is not something that can be done with only a maintenance.

    My suggestion is that for now, a post-it note near your device will help. Sorry, old school but it works.
    when you have moderators making suggestions like this ...no wonder this game is going into disrepute. again.. another half baked, not well thought out idea by developers and game owners.

  10. #590
    Momscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Where mountain life is great!
    Posts
    3,425
    Quote Originally Posted by porg69 View Post
    when you have moderators making suggestions like this ...no wonder this game is going into disrepute. again.. another half baked, not well thought out idea by developers and game owners.
    First, I am NOT a moderator.

    Second, it was MY suggestion, not SC’s or anyone else’s. Do you have a better idea until a counter is added?? Please feel free to share.

    I often keep post-it’s on my tablet when doing things on my farm that have tripped me up, such as stacking or loading the machines with certain products for derby tasks.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •