Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Expansion item: 80 max per day ?

Quote Originally Posted by L26 View Post
    Is it going to change the dynamic in my NH? Yep, I am level 164 and the others are on much lower levels, so I sell loads of stuff to them, because they need it more than me. I guess, that is going to have to change somewhat. It makes me a bit sad, because helping others is - in my opinion - a central part of HayDay, and one of the reasons I have now played it for many years. Other games has come and gone, but so far I have held onto HD.
    The restriction is only on buying, not selling, so you can still help all your hoodies. You just cannot give more than 80 EMs to one hoodie in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    The restriction is only on buying, not selling, so you can still help all your hoodies. You just cannot give more than 80 EMs to one hoodie in one day.
    and if they already bought their limit from the DD?

Quote Originally Posted by Drawkabob View Post
    and if they already bought their limit from the DD?
    Then:
    1. tough cookie: wait for limit reset.
    2. 80 limit working as intended: spend more diamonds.
    Game is less and less free to play and more and more pay to play.
    Wish it was the only one....
    The one proverb says, it's easy to jump on the horse from a donkey, but hard to jump from a horse to a donkey.
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Then, tough cookie: wait for limit reset.
    And that's the problem with this update, shouldn't be "tough cookie" when your trying to help your nh out, that's what this games about for a lot of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Drawkabob View Post
    And that's the problem with this update, shouldn't be "tough cookie" when your trying to help your nh out, that's what this games about for a lot of players.
    the point of benjamin9632’s post was that you are not limited to how many people or how many items you can give to your friends and hoodies. You can still give 100s and 1000s of items away.

I know many farmers who live to give.

only the buyer is limited
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:43 AM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    the point of benjamin9632’s post was that you are not limited to how many people or how many items you can give to your friends and hoodies. You can still give 100s and 1000s of items away.

I know many farmers who live to give.

only the buyer is limited
    Yes they can give 1000s of EMs a day but lemme ask you this, how long can players maintain giving away 1000s of EMs a day? Because most of their EMs they give to their hood they also bought, not even half are from their own farm. They buy from DD and resell to nh to help eachother out. Which is what I used to do aswell but now I can't and can only focus on buying BEMs because let's face it if I'm hitting the limit of 80 items a day everyday I'm not going to be wasting those 80 items on stuff like T/L/SEMs. I'm only a level 60 farm and I'm hitting the limit I can only imagine how bad it is for bigger farm requiring so many more items per upgrade.

this update effects nearly everyone in a negative way.
    Last edited by Drawkabob; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:51 AM.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1 View Post
    Isn't this the equivalent of handing the people behind the bots what they want on a silver platter? They can still sell their massive quantities they have gathered (and continue to gather) without limitations. Meanwhile, players will be limited to what they can buy from the DD. If anything, the people that are supporting these actions will just become smaller transactions over days instead of a bunch at one time.
    I agree with this 100%. This will hurt regular players but in the long run will not hurt bots. In my hood we share BEMs and SEMs (for example, two players will take turns updating barn and silo) as we’ve found it is more efficient, and often we trade over one hundred materials a day. In addition, people with larger barns help more junior players (by junior, I still mean level 100) by holding town and land expansion materials, then handing them off by the hundreds when the more junior player levels up town or gets enough permits. Players can no longer help each other in this way. A senior player has much less incentive to purchase or buy to hold materials for a junior player because then they can’t buy their own materials. In general players will have less incentive to help one another. I don’t know if anyone who is happy with this, and players who have stuck with HD for 5 years are now talking about leaving. This is a disaster.

New Bloke/Chick
    The main cause isn’t trying to combat bots or real world trading at all. Think about it, how long until this was effective and why did it take so long to come up with a solution in which obviously ruins it for the player. Why not give us an option before implementing this so called “update” or should I say downgrade. What did this update even accomplish against RWT? They’ll just mass produce other goods to sell for cash. This is an attempt to cash grab money. Want a big barn? Pay real money.

Limit should not apply to your neighborhood and in-game friends.

Terribly shocking to find this out when moving items to baby farm first to open a piece of land then to try and upgrade barn. Almost lost 10 tape in the process.

This won't help the bot issue nor will it help people acquire expansion items. It only makes things more difficult.