Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Builder Battle "Draw" fix

Fresh Spawn

Builder Battle "Draw" fix

Hi, I have a suggestion.
    If two people get the same percentage and stars (meaning a draw), then I personally feel like the person with the lower builder base level/skill level should be claimed winner. Many times I am paired with a builder hall 8 (I am builder hall 6 myself) and we get the same percentage, and I don't get any loot. I feel like something should really be done about this.

Oh look, this thread again...

Potential "solutions" to BB draws are proposed all the time, and there is no good solution, nor is it necessary. A tie is not a win. It is a tie.

Is there a reason why you are staying at a lower Builder Hall? Seems like you would have better results if you went to the next level as you would have more buildings and the percentage will be adjusted so the other players would need to deal more damage to your base.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by BrA4d6n View Post
    Hi, I have a suggestion.
    If two people get the same percentage and stars (meaning a draw), then I personally feel like the person with the lower builder base level/skill level should be claimed winner. Many times I am paired with a builder hall 8 (I am builder hall 6 myself) and we get the same percentage, and I don't get any loot. I feel like something should really be done about this.
    The "something that should really be done" is for you to upgrade your BH to 9 ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Oh look, this thread again...

Potential "solutions" to BB draws are proposed all the time, and there is no good solution, nor is it necessary. A tie is not a win. It is a tie.
    The solutions are always so self-serving too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexcrush View Post
    This is totally disgusting and disappointing TOO. Nothing new content, nothing new news. Gave a big DISLIKE

Fresh Spawn
    Should I treat this base the same as the normal base? Like should I always max out my current level before upgrading to the next? I have no problem in upgrading to BH9 if it's necessary.

Should I treat this base the same as the normal base? Like should I always max out my current level before upgrading to the next? I have no problem in upgrading to BH9 if it's necessary.
    The general consensus is there is no downside to rushing a Builder Base. Unlike the Main Base, there is no TH matching nor weighting, nor loot penalty.

Forum Legend
    No you should rush as fast as you can to the highest BH level available and back fill.
    The game is a trophy ladder and higher on the ladder gets more loot and progresses more quickly.
    Thinks that are important and each level before moving on -
    All new buildings
    all gold mines and elixir pumps to max for level
    upgrade storages
    pick one army troop that you'll be using for a while to max out in the star lab

thinks that are useful but not necessarily critical at each Builder Hall
    upgrading clock tower
    upgrading gem mine
    upgrading battle machine
    upgrading what defenses you can as time permits - the heavier the defense probably the better it is to upgrade - lava, mega tesla, roaster, air bombs and mutil mortar come to mind
    a 2nd army troop to max

If your intention is to max out otto - concentrate on BM, mega tesla, mulit mortar, one archer tower and one cannon (at least to the level they need to be to gear up on main base) as well as cannon carts in the star lab. Think about using Book of building on archer tower gear up and or multi mortar gear up otherwise master builder is tied up for quite a while while upgrading those on the main base.
    Last edited by Klavious; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:44 PM.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Hi, I have a suggestion.
    well said , builder base is just something to do most battles are decided as soon as you press the attack button.

Man then I'd win every draw cause I'm a max bh5 and I battle bh6s and 7s and every now and then bh8s
    I'd love this
    Last edited by KatanaMaster12; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:41 PM. Reason: Autocorrect:rolleyes: