Thread: sneak-preview into the clanchat

sneak-preview into the clanchat

Today i received about 10 invitations to other clans. But reading the clan-description is like reading a whine-lable - worthless without a little sip.
    Why not give an invited player the opportunity to read the clanchat for a little while. That would help me rule out clans with 10 posts for about two weeks, jumper-stricken clans, no friendly challenges at all, or the whole talk too childish, too adult ore else.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    I don't agree as it has been given the name "Clan Chat" for a reason and that reason is for only clan members to chat and talk or even see the chat history. If Supercell changes that and give permission to players who may potentially but not sure will join to see the clan chat then it's name should be changed itself.

Quote Originally Posted by izy27 View Post
    Today i received about 10 invitations to other clans. But reading the clan-description is like reading a whine-lable - worthless without a little sip.
    Why not give an invited player the opportunity to read the clanchat for a little while. That would help me rule out clans with 10 posts for about two weeks, jumper-stricken clans, no friendly challenges at all, or the whole talk too childish, too adult ore else.
    excellent idea so many dead clans out there.

Main issue here is it could possibly be abused during war times.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

touche good point

Quote Originally Posted by izy27 View Post
    Good point but still its clan chat not global maybe if they could add some type of system that would show you how many people are active in the clan with in 24 hours or some thing like that. To see if it's active but I dont have an idea for the other problems you listed other than join and check it out if its not the right one leave best idea I have for those

Quote Originally Posted by Nullsisreal View Post
    Good point but still its clan chat not global maybe if they could add some type of system that would show you how many people are active in the clan with in 24 hours or some thing like that. To see if it's active but I dont have an idea for the other problems you listed other than join and check it out if its not the right one leave best idea I have for those
    I can agree with a way in showing if members are online or not. A small wording of the last time the clan member had signed in would work (i.e. last active 5hrs ago).

Also, they need to change the recruiting tool because it is not good. It's a good idea, but it needs some tweaking.