Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I'm In/I'm Out reset for Clan Wars

I'm In/I'm Out reset for Clan Wars

The biggest issue we face as clan leaders is trying to determine who is in for the next war. Players never remember to switch to "I'm Out", get included in a war, but don't play; so we have to send out clan mails and wait for replies in chat to see who wants in.

It would be very helpful if all players automatically were reset to "I'm Out" after each war. If players had to reselect "I'm In", then we would KNOW that they are ready to go to war and didn't just leave it set to "I'm In".

I sincerely hope you will consider this feature request to make our jobs easier as leaders.

Thank you!

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Good idea, it would actually help many clans a lot and it would make wars easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    Good idea, it would actually help many clans a lot and it would make wars easier.
    You would definitely have more war activity. It can take us days to get feedback from members to start the next war.

I don't support an automatic reset, but I support co-leaders being able to change each person's opt in/out status.

Just because one or two people don't attack in a war isn't a reason to inconvenience EVERYONE to reset their status. It would be much easier for a coleader to change the status of those one or two people to out so they don't get included in the next war.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    So long as it is optional(i.e. a clan can choose whether it happens or not ), it would be OK.

If it were an automatic thing for all clans, I would be very strongly opposed. It would cause huge problems for clans who always war back to back, as it would mean everybody had to be online when a war finishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    So long as it is optional(i.e. a clan can choose whether it happens or not ), it would be OK.

If it were an automatic thing for all clans, I would be very strongly opposed. It would cause huge problems for clans who always war back to back, as it would mean everybody had to be online when a war finishes.
    Yes, true; or even clans that don't war often. It would be best as an option clan leaders control and can reset as needed.

Nice , we actually need that!

Level 243Maxed TH12

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Nice , we actually need that!
    Who, exactly, was this aimed at?

Were you agreeing with OP, or the posts above yours suggesting it be optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf9876 View Post
    The biggest issue we face as clan leaders is trying to determine who is in for the next war. Players never remember to switch to "I'm Out", get included in a war, but don't play; so we have to send out clan mails and wait for replies in chat to see who wants in.

It would be very helpful if all players automatically were reset to "I'm Out" after each war. If players had to reselect "I'm In", then we would KNOW that they are ready to go to war and didn't just leave it set to "I'm In".

I sincerely hope you will consider this feature request to make our jobs easier as leaders.

Thank you!
    I prefer they just let leaders turn war off for other players in the clan if they want to.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Forum Superstar
    I would really like this, but it need only be manual. I only want to do it sometimes.

Maybe I would like an automatic opt-out when joining the clan, consistent with my rule "don't put new people in war".