Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I'm In/I'm Out reset for Clan Wars

Centennial Club
    I agree with the idea of letting Leaders and Coleaders switch people to Red if they didn’t attack in the last War. I think the automatic switch could cause just as much problems as the other.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    So long as it is optional(i.e. a clan can choose whether it happens or not ), it would be OK.

If it were an automatic thing for all clans, I would be very strongly opposed. It would cause huge problems for clans who always war back to back, as it would mean everybody had to be online when a war finishes.
    Yeah, it is true and yeah it would be good to have the leaders choose whether or not this option is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Berlinder View Post
    I agree with the idea of letting Leaders and Coleaders switch people to Red if they didn’t attack in the last War. I think the automatic switch could cause just as much problems as the other.
    I was thinking mainly of simplicity in the "automatic" option, but a manual option is much better. It's a struggle to get a war kicked off when you don't know if members have forgotten to set "I'm out" or not; so we do clan mails and wait for responses in chat -- it's a real pain.

Centennial Club
    I get stuck with that same issue. For me I give everyone one chance to miss their war attacks. Sometimes real life gets in the way and they miss their attacks. So if I could just switch them to Red as the leader until they return to the game it would make it easier to start the next war. I use the war details to know who didn’t attack in the last war but will forget about people who were excluded from the previous war.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf9876 View Post
    The biggest issue we face as clan leaders is trying to determine who is in for the next war. Players never remember to switch to "I'm Out", get included in a war, but don't play; so we have to send out clan mails and wait for replies in chat to see who wants in.

It would be very helpful if all players automatically were reset to "I'm Out" after each war. If players had to reselect "I'm In", then we would KNOW that they are ready to go to war and didn't just leave it set to "I'm In".

I sincerely hope you will consider this feature request to make our jobs easier as leaders.

Thank you!
    agree 100% was trying to add rep to post but wasnt allowed lol in/out should be auto allowed or not to include.

pretty simple really

Banned
    This could be useful

Fresh Spawn
    Not useful for my clan. How hard is it to opt out or in? If you are opted in and don't attack, you are left out until you explain if good player or auto kicked. Sounds like y'all are too soft on missed war attacks.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep2340 View Post
    Not useful for my clan. How hard is it to opt out or in? If you are opted in and don't attack, you are left out until you explain if good player or auto kicked. Sounds like y'all are too soft on missed war attacks.
    problem is now that becomes the leaders responsibility to remember to keep that person out until he shows back up and explains why he missed his attack. If the leader could opt him out until he returns then that person doesn’t have to remember every war to exclude them
    Rebel Clan #UOL89UCG

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep2340 View Post

> "If you are opted in and don't attack, you are left out until you explain..."

Are you expecting the leader and co leaders to all remember to leave out someone who is opted in? It defeats the whole purpose of opt in/out.

Too soft? Either you let the system fall apart, or you nag the recently inactive, or you kick and re-invite. It doesn't feel like being too soft. Annoyingly, often after a kick & reinvite, they return and still forget to opt out.

A large part of the problem is that there is no Opted In/Out reminder on the home village screen. I think there should be, color code the war button (the crossed swords).

Pretty good idea. But no individual settings, that could be abused like mobbing. Less skilled members could be repetedly put on red.
    But the chief should set everyone on red and give out a notification to switch back to green if active and willing to battle.