Thread: Late TH8 looking for mature, active clan (EU)

Late TH8 looking for mature, active clan (EU)

Hi there fellow clashers!

After about 2 years I've come back to CoC. I am looking for a mature clan with active players. I have an almost fully maxed out th8 base, probably going th9 within a week. I'm online very frequently and interested in doing wars. EU based.

Cheers!

Come join us for b2b wars, clan games, cwl, and fun! Clan tag to search #20UYCQYQ9

Our win ratio is over 82%! We won't get mad at clanmates for not 3 starring in war but we will help them get better.

We would love to have active war-ready players like you. Request to join in game and mention you saw this post. Wish you all the best.

Clan FoV2 and tag is #20UYCQYQ9

Banned
    Come check us out! We are a friendly chill war clan. For more info see thread here:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ruiting-Now%21
    Thanks
    -Katana
    Last edited by KatanaMaster12; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:57 PM.

Trainee
    Hey Axolthy114!

We are a newly formed, English speaking clan with 11 members. Currently ranging from TH12 to TH5. We are looking for active members to join and help grow the clan. We participate in Clan Wars, Clan Games, donate troops and exchange war secrets!

Most of us are UK based - still part of the EU at the moment lol!

Would love to have you onboard.

Our clan name is ParviEnimForti #29C00JPV2 - hope to see you soon

X

PRISM - LEVEL 16 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 15 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - TH8 (maxed only)
    - TH9 (only if they maxed 8)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a TELEGRAM group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on Telegram to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    (my main is currently based at Trojan)
    Telegram: LeaAtPrism