Thread: Player & clan profile tags

Player & clan profile tags

I understand the tag system is currently broken, however. Once fixed it will be a great idea. Although I do miss the ability to go and see what people are saying on global (cause let's face it, it's funny sometimes).
    However I feel that even when fixed it's a little clunky, with limited search (3) options and only 1 page of players/clans.

It's not really giving clans or players the ability to make their profile stand out in the sea of players and clans.

I believe we should be able to hold up to 6 tags and more tag options are required.

Some ideas for tags could be:
    Adult only
    Child friendly
    3 star expert
    War tactician

There were others but I forgot.

However, you could also use profile/clan tags to help solve the age old problem of maxed players having nothing to spend loot on, as you COULD sell different profile tags to them for gold/elix/dark

These tags could be anything from:
    Evil genus
    To
    clan clown

I think this would be a good idea to help thin out clan and player search results, plus something small to personalise your profile and help players with stacked loot all at the same time.

What you think?
    🌅🔥🌅K.M.A. from the BAY🌅🔥🌅

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    People who are not child friendly will go and select the tag cause let's face it they just want to promote toxicity.

First of all we should fix the labels that they won't be selected by anybody , we have to add some requirements like you should at least have X amount of clan game points in order to select this label and etc ...

Level 243Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    First of all we should fix the labels that they won't be selected by anybody , we have to add some requirements like you should at least have X amount of clan game points in order to select this label and etc ...
    Yeah, I like this idea. Make them work for the labels.

I think, the Player-lables are not chosen very well. Multiplayer is missing, and am i believed being a veteran with a th9-account, nevertheless i‘m owning a maxedout 11?

Far worse is the missing lable „local“ for clan-recruitment. Yes i know, there are many skilled libanese or chinese players looking for a clan, but we want to actually talk to our mates. And though we aren‘t racists, we quite are „languicists“

I would agree that there are not enough labels and three choices don't define us. I like the local option for some clans, as you may only want "local" so that everyone is online around the same time -- international has its disadvantages.

I agree with the local option as my clan also faces the problem of people from different regions coming and speaking some other language. It just makes it harder for us.