Thread: Make Royal Ghost troop permanent?

Fresh Spawn

Make Royal Ghost troop permanent?

I just felt like I had to request this as the Royal Ghost is seriously a great troop. I specifically created a forum account today to request making the Royal Ghost troop permanent. As for why, it is because it is already quite balanced and has been of great use in my armies. Thats, ...... pretty much all I wanted to say thank you for reading. And feel free to throw your own opinions in too.

You can find a few post about others asking for the Royal Ghost or other previous temporary troops to be permanent. However, some things are better as just being part of a special event.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    First off please check old threads as this has been requested already and it is too OP and it would just ruin the best thing about it which is the fact that it is temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinister View Post
    I just felt like I had to request this as the Royal Ghost is seriously a great troop. I specifically created a forum account today to request making the Royal Ghost troop permanent. As for why, it is because it is already quite balanced and has been of great use in my armies. Thats, ...... pretty much all I wanted to say thank you for reading. And feel free to throw your own opinions in too.
    RG has and is great at taking out exposed TH 12s i highly recommend it.

I would like to see royal ghost permanent but it won't be happen

But can we expect it in winter update as for special event would be simply great to see him

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    I would like to see royal ghost permanent but it won't be happen

But can we expect it in winter update as for special event would be simply great to see him
    Royal Ghost won't be making an appearance in the Winter update as it a troop dedicated towards Halloween and has not got a Christmas theme to it.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinister View Post
    This troop isn't balanced in any way, its way OP.

Every year every seasonal troop is OP and every year loads of people think it needs to be permanent. Its OP and temporary for a reason.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    Royal Ghost won't be making an appearance in the Winter update as it a troop dedicated towards Halloween and has not got a Christmas theme to it.
    The Royal Ghost of Christmas past? I'm sure Scrooge would beg to differ.

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    The Royal Ghost of Christmas past? I'm sure Scrooge would beg to differ.
    Lol
    How could you forget present and future?