Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Adult only clans: recruitment needs

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything

Adult only clans: recruitment needs

This update has made it near impossible to recruit because most of the players have not updated their profiles. My recruiting suggestions are either inactive players or players in clans. You will be encouraging player poaching with this update. Worse yet, I run an adult only clan. How am i supposed to find adults. Please add a tag for adult OR bring back global and link game center to an age. You are really turning off the adult players (those who most probably are the demographic spending money)

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    This would make it harder kids won't be able to get into good clans because of this.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    There are tons of great clans that are not adult only. We have an adult only clan and wish to keep it that way if supercell would enable us to do so. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvarnsen View Post
    There are tons of great clans that are not adult only. We have an adult only clan and wish to keep it that way if supercell would enable us to do so. ��
    We can only hope that they see this message and take it into consideration.

If I could +1 this post, I would c:
    Last edited by OvercookedPekka; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:43 PM.

I hope every usual gold pass purchaser boycotts gold pass until supercell does serious changes to fix this...imo...worst update ever. Maybe when supercell sees the serious revenue loss.... they might realize what this update did...and how we feel about it.

Quote Originally Posted by pedalspinner View Post
    I hope every usual gold pass purchaser boycotts gold pass until supercell does serious changes to fix this...imo...worst update ever. Maybe when supercell sees the serious revenue loss.... they might realize what this update did...and how we feel about it.
    only thing is i suspect opposite is prob true,darian and its scammers wouldnt be that stupid.

Centennial Club
    You do realize that everyday, there are around 2,000 - 3,000 forumers active. And there are around millions of CoC players. Even if all the forumers do what you said, it won't even leave a dent. And I will buy Gold Passes. What, are you gonna force me to do what you say? I will not join your pitiful rebellion.

we have a rebel in da house.

The total number of members on the Forums is only the 1% of the game players and you seriously can't be asking all gold pass users to boycott the game. I mean the game has been free to play for years and the players only if they wanted needed to buy the gold pass or any other in game payment feature and for years this game has been giving good times to most of it's players and if you want answers then you've got to wait for them and think of how to help them improve the game instead of getting angry at them (you can be angry and have the right to be but also think of how to make use of it). There have been worse backlashes then this over the years and what you are doing right now won't affect Supercell in any way whatsoever.
    Last edited by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:19 AM.