Thread: Add a third party Chat line to our news feed

Add a third party Chat line to our news feed

Our News Feed has links to YouTube and Reddit blogs. What if there was a Twitter or Snapchat line that was accessible through the News Feed that would work as Global? We wouldn’t need to log out of the game to find members. We would use our Clan Tag ID in our names so players can paste in the Clan Search if they want to join. I have seen on this forum where people use Reddit for recruitment and I have seen that link in the news feed and was able to hop right back to my village.

There are lot's of places in social meda in order to do such thing , but there won't be any other global communication in coc under SC protection .

Level 258Maxed TH13

I understand that. You can go to your news feed and get access to Reddit to read one of SC blogs. Then you can go back to your village without ever logging out of the game. Same with YouTube. What if they just granted access to say, COC Twitter and allowed us to recruit from there using our clan ID. Then people could copy that tag, go back to their village and paste it in clan search. We would get the social activity and the ability to properly recruit people under a different social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Berlinder View Post
    Our News Feed has links to YouTube and Reddit blogs. What if there was a Twitter or Snapchat line that was accessible through the News Feed that would work as Global? We wouldn’t need to log out of the game to find members. We would use our Clan Tag ID in our names so players can paste in the Clan Search if they want to join. I have seen on this forum where people use Reddit for recruitment and I have seen that link in the news feed and was able to hop right back to my village.
    I agree but i don't think SC will do any thing like that unfortunately we as the players pretty much have to make our own " global " chat if we want any thing like that with out joining a clan its self which is actually not a bad idea discored is probably the best option for that how ever the person who creates it will have to manage it