Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Different titles for promotions

Different titles for promotions

I think there should be more promotion levels after elder so that a clan leader can choose his actual co-leader a but still reward loyal members for their contribution to the clan. Not sure of names but there are more ranks in the military so.......? Anyone?

I agree 100 porcent I have already proposed this idea.

In fact I don't know why súpercell has not make it already because is a very good and asked caracteristic for a long time now.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    This is an idea which will not be implemented in the game. Many people have already asked for this but it wouldn't make any sense as it would just consume space and would make senior members of the clan order and abuse the new members.

We can make some costum titles , with no advantages or extra powers , just some ranks in order to show some respect to some loyal members , give someone a donator title when we see he's active in this area , or Warhero etc ...

Level 243Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    We can make some costum titles , with no advantages or extra powers , just some ranks in order to show some respect to some loyal members , give someone a donator title when we see he's active in this area , or Warhero etc ...
    Exactly, and only certain "powers" given to co-leaders so that regular members can't just accept people or boot em out. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    This is an idea which will not be implemented in the game. Many people have already asked for this but it wouldn't make any sense as it would just consume space and would make senior members of the clan order and abuse the new members.
    Like in others responses of moderators of súpercell have given, if there is a any abuse of any members of the clan against others that's an internal problem. I remember that answer of the súpercell moderator ( we like to leave the clans their own independence) something like that. So this answer is against the súpercell policy.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony85061704860Valdes View Post
    In fact I don't know why súpercell has not make it already because is a very good and asked caracteristic for a long time now.
    Supercell have not put it into the game because there is no reason to do so. It would add a little complexity for no benefit.

I have seen this asked for a fair number of times, but I have never yet seen anybody actually give a good reason why it is needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony85061704860Valdes View Post
    Like in others responses of moderators of súpercell have given, if there is a any abuse of any members of the clan against others that's an internal problem. I remember that answer of the súpercell moderator ( we like to leave the clans their own independence) something like that. So this answer is against the súpercell policy.
    They might give them Independence to do what they want but abuse of power is something that can be reported and will be taken seriously by Supercell and just recently we have had a person asking to ban their leader when he was being abusive. So this could just make it more easier for senior members to abuse the new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    They might give them Independence to do what they want but abuse of power is something that can be reported and will be taken seriously by Supercell and just recently we have had a person asking to ban their leader when he was being abusive. So this could just make it more easier for senior members to abuse the new ones.
    If they don't like that clan, then go to another nobody has obligated to stay. If in your job your boss treatment is not good you can leave or not. If they are not aggree then they can do their own clan don't they. I'm more agree with the response of Ajax. I really don't think that this supposed abuse should be motive of do not make some changes. But thanks for your personal opinion we all have one and should be respected.