Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Different titles for promotions

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony85061704860Valdes View Post
    If they don't like that clan, then go to another nobody has obligated to stay. If in your job your boss treatment is not good you can leave or not. If they are not aggree then they can do their own clan don't they. I'm more agree with the response of Ajax. I really don't think that this supposed abuse should be motive of do not make some changes. But thanks for your personal opinion we all have one and should be respected.
    That is what we said to that person as well. We told him/her to leave the clan but the point is that there are already complains about senior members of the clans abusing their power sometimes then it would only increase if more roles are added to the game.

Troll Food
    As a leader, I do not see a reason to give more useless roles to members. Elder grants ability to accept new recruits. Coleaders in my clan help with Wars. I have many elders who want to be Coleaders but I have to remind them of the responsibility. It is more work to be a Coleader. Adding more titles would cause more jealousy among the members and add unneeded drama. I can tell people they can’t be Co because they aren’t strong enough to fill castles with max troops or they can’t 3 star attack consistently.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlinder View Post
    As a leader, I do not see a reason to give more useless roles to members. Elder grants ability to accept new recruits. Coleaders in my clan help with Wars. I have many elders who want to be Coleaders but I have to remind them of the responsibility. It is more work to be a Coleader. Adding more titles would cause more jealousy among the members and add unneeded drama. I can tell people they can’t be Co because they aren’t strong enough to fill castles with max troops or they can’t 3 star attack consistently.
    Yes, exactly. You even said some points which I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffbeast View Post
    I think there should be more promotion levels after elder so that a clan leader can choose his actual co-leader a but still reward loyal members for their contribution to the clan. Not sure of names but there are more ranks in the military so.......? Anyone?

great idea so many incompetent cos appointed by weak leaders.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by pernickity View Post
    great idea so many incompetent cos appointed by weak leaders.
    And this idea would reduce that how, exactly?

It would not make the slightest difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

With the new update, you can lable yourself something like „warrior“: You‘ll be a cw-happy, competetive veteran and that‘s it. As I already posted in some thread, the lables are a not nailing it, but there might be improvements.