Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bumps - HELP

Question Bumps - HELP

So I have a recruitment thread in the ”Looking for Clanmates” thread. I’ve learned that commenting on the thread “bumps” the post to the top of the list, and you can only do this once every 24 hours. If someone is going to apply to join my clan, via commenting, does that count as another bump therefor breaking the rule? Could use some explanation, thanks.

You should be safe, I use it all the time and never had issues. Just dont bump it yourself more than once a day

No. Someone replying to join doesnt count as a bump. However, if you put the appropriate information in you recruiting post, it should be pretty rare.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    If someone comments that is not related to your clan, this is okay but it is best to converse with them via PM from there to avoid bumping it more replying back and forth.

And note we do check replies, as we do sometimes come across people being sneaky with bumps. Mods are like bloodhounds, especially Sharky, but who is a shark instead of a bloodhound because, you know, of his name and that.
    Last edited by ilovehayday; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:55 AM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Quote Originally Posted by Ob72 View Post
    So I have a recruitment thread in the ”Looking for Clanmates” thread. I’ve learned that commenting on the thread “bumps” the post to the top of the list, and you can only do this once every 24 hours. If someone is going to apply to join my clan, via commenting, does that count as another bump therefor breaking the rule? Could use some explanation, thanks.
    The case is clearly explained here, in the forum rules explanations.

Edit: sniped by ILH (I’m slow typing tonight )
    Edit2: but maybe this thread better belongs to FT?

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    partsguy is correct. You don’t have to worry about someone else posting on your thread. You can even reply to them. Just remember that the 24-hour clock starts whenever the last post is. The only people who ever run into issues with the recruitment rules are those who purposely try to exploit them with phony accounts or other disingenuous posts. Those situations are rare and are in violation of more forum rules than just bumping. Good luck with your recruiting.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 676 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    ..And note we do check replies, as we do sometimes come across people being sneaky with bumps. Mods are like bloodhounds, especially Sharky, but who is a shark instead of a bloodhound because, you know, of his name and that.
    LOL, I think SharkyFinn has his own theme music to announce his arrival. Do you have one?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-sX2Y0W8l0

---
    Lynn
    October 19, 2019
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread