Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Our clan is struggling to recruit more players

The recruiting tool is a waste of time. Too many inbox full messages. Anyone worth inviting has full inbox or co leader or in some instances leader of a clan. Any good recruits we have had join since the update have asked to join. The tool has produced next to nothing. Supercell should have beta tested b4 implementation. BRING BACK GLOBAL! at least it worked!

Its harder to recruit players

Our clan is finding it difficult to invite players cause their inbox is full of spammed people and then we have nobody joining losing global has made it difficult to find trust worthy teammates

The problem with this is no one wants to give up leadership of their own clan. This game is dying.

Fresh Spawn

Clan recruiting

Clan recruiting blows now. If global was bad this is horrendous.

Centennial Club
    well with a level 12 clan who can currently scrape together a 15v15, and would like more flexibility for cwl, I'm not abandoning, i feel the game itself just wants elite clans and is destroying any other clan that doesn't match the 5 year strategy

My clans not doing to well either......

Pro Member
    My casual level 10 clan is overflowing , I literally had to open a second clan to house more members. Last night I had something strange happen, we mustve been high on the clan search results, because I had about 20 people try to join my clan in 5 minutes. Sure only 2 of them were good recruits, but that is the nature of recruiting.

Some of you are defeating yourself with your own expectations. You either expect instant results from your recruiting efforts, or you want every recruit to be a stellar diamond that fits your clan perfectly. I got news for you, if 1 in 10 recruits is a good one, youre doing amazing! Im more than ok with 1 in 100 recruits being a good one, but hey it's a different hustle in all of us.

Can't invite Players inbox is full.Can't invite Players inbox is full.Can't invite Players inbox is full,Can't invite Players inbox is full,Can't invite Players inbox is full.Can't invite Players inbox is full. ARRRRRRRRGH!!! I'm so sick of this message!
    SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THE RECRUITING TOOL PROBLEMS OR BRING BACK GLOBAL!

Centennial Club
    One of the principles of user design is to avoid causing stress to people, this recruiting tool needs to be fixed in order to avoid this clause, because coming up to the big events the amount of stress clash of clans is now causing to clan recruiters who cannot recruit from ingame is a lot higher than before.

I'm lucky not to be in a country that seems to send everything that someone could get a win on through the courts.

Global gone is killing clash..too tough to recruit

Everytime i try to find a new players inbox is full even to friend that member its full ..i keep trying for hours but cant even find one member ..truly speaking global gone is killing the game ..its getting too boring .i know of many clans dying and not being able to recruit new players. Many players are quitting game. Ull need to bring global back