Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Our clan is struggling to recruit more players

Quote Originally Posted by Tisser View Post
    Whats strange is, I have not been in a clan for a while now and my inbox is empty, so I’m confused how SC is working in their algorithm. I mean I’m just saying I’m a maxed TH 12 went to TH 13 and have already maxed several defenses and nothing, not even a single invite.
    Then go to the "looking for clan mates" section.. Your problem will be solved.

I've gotten in total 2 people OK for my clan and have stayed long enough since (with the recruiting tool). Feel lucky now.

There's actually a good chunk of people I've recruited from builder base vs battles (and the people they bring in makes it up in total to about 12-15 people), so look over there as well in my experience. Forums has happened to somewhat work for me too, I guess.
    Last edited by 11111111111; December 17th, 2019 at 03:38 AM.

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameissparta View Post
    With global being gone our clan is struggling to recruit more players. When we click find members, the player with no clan, already has full inbox invite and it doesn't help when higher clans take's our players
    Sadly this game is dying.. all because global was removed. I just spent 6 hours jumping from clan to clan and every clan was dead.. alot of people have not been or active in the clan for 30 days or more.. this sucks because this game is awesome.. Global was the best way to recruit.. the new recruiting tools sucked from the begining.. sad to see the game dying..

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbrnpmp View Post
    Sadly this game is dying.. all because global was removed. I just spent 6 hours jumping from clan to clan and every clan was dead.. alot of people have not been or active in the clan for 30 days or more.. this sucks because this game is awesome.. Global was the best way to recruit.. the new recruiting tools sucked from the begining.. sad to see the game dying..
    So you spend your morning hopping low level "anyone can join" clans and based on that decide the game is dying? BRILLIANT!

Centennial Club

Yawn

Canít get new members nobody on when I am cwl match is still stupid our avg member gets 3-5 stars total glad to see S.C. on top of these important breaking new issues