Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our clan is struggling to recruit more players

Just joined discord app. Seems a bit clunky but I'm as technical as a rock. I have joined a few friends clans since the update and we are working together a bit. I wish there was chat between friends inside the game in addition to the clan. The only reason I started a second account was to build a feeder and be able to chat in both.

The could definitely give us some tools to team up with others inside the game.

Fresh Spawn
    With our clan the same, we are Dutch and the tool doesn't work properly. We got the same list, inviting doesn't work because mailbox is full and they aren't even Dutch. I hope that it will be fixed before our clan goes away. We are a lvl 10 clan...

Fresh Spawn
    Supercell don't care guys.... Its been days since a few thousand of us noticed the recruitment tool doesnt work at all.... official admission - no..... official explanation - no..... Any comments at all from the guys at SC to let us know that they are even aware of the problem - no.... Conclusion? Supercell don't care guys

Our clan is dying - mainly because we can't recruit. We will not be able to do cgs or clan war league. It's so sad. Not sure what there is to do.

Banned

Forum Elder
    One thing that I would expect global shutting down to show up, is that there are far too many clans in the game.
    Those struggling clans were abundant on global chat, all vying for anyone that happened along with an unattached account.. any account to simply make up numbers..

Once SC get the tool up and running, that excess of clans will be switched from being very vocal on global, to simply sending a recruitment request to perspective members mailbox..
    Obviously, due to the excessive numbers of those said clans, not everybody is going to survive, since it is a buyers market, so the recipient will have a choice on whom they join..

So, with that in mind, there is already another option opening up, thanks to the complaint threads enticing many new members to forum..
    Why not, if you believe your clan is dying, PM others in a similar position..
    Between you, there is the opportunity of mergers between these clans, which will allow either/or to swell their numbers..
    This way, not only will members of both clans have the opportunity to complete clan games tiers, enter cwl etc., but it will also go some way of ridding the game of that volume of clans that are clogging up the system with their relentless stream of recruitment requests..

The available numbers for recruiting are small.. Get creative with the clan growth opportunities.. After all, a merger only means one persons title is affected between 2 clans (as there can only be one leader).. Everyone else can remain at exactly the same level if required.

Same boat here. I havent managed to get a single member since day one of the new recruitment tool. Its harder for me cause our clan needs th11 minimum due to our core and position in CWL. Inviting people without a clan is... I just gave up, inbox full always so cant try anymore.
    Got no idea what to do anymore and i'll wait a month or two maybe SuperCell is trying a solution towards the way clans recruit now.
    If not... I either try to merge with another clan either i disband the clan and everyone free to go wherever.

Quote Originally Posted by Azza03 View Post
    Try making a recruitment thread on the forum or advertising your clan in r/clashofclansrecruit on reddit. Thatís what Iíve been doing for my clan, since the recruitment tool is not currently working well for us either.
    5 players from my clan have joined the supercell forum to try to recruit more players but still no luck

Clan war league is coming up really soon. We are in Crystal league and we still haven't replaced the high TH players that left us.

We are down to
    1 maxed out th12
    1 near maxed out th12
    2 rushed th12s
    2 rushed th 11 ( 1 not active 1 very bad at attacking)
    4 rushed th10s
    4 rushed th9s rest are low TH

Anyone interested in helping us out in Clan war league can come and join us. You will be treated as VIP😎 UnoAllStars #8U20R8QJ
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:00 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Iím only th6 but if any of you guys need me, Iím here lol

Banned
    I could use you