Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Our clan is struggling to recruit more players

Quote Originally Posted by Xtys View Post
    Iím only th6 but if any of you guys need me, Iím here lol
    All of the max 12s around here were th6 once.
    Find a clan to help you grow, and have fun.. Good luck.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; October 24th, 2019 at 10:10 PM.

Trouble recruiting? Let's get super cells attention!

My clan mates and I have all tried recruiting with the new recruiting tool but everytime we select a player, their inbox is full. We haven't manage to recruit a single person since global disappeared and our high TH players have been taken away by higher level clans.

Guy's something has to be done!

Australian Independence KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    I agree but how do you suppose we "get supercells attention"?

Centennial Club
    Do we storm SuperCell HQ like they did area51?

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynameissparta View Post
    My clan mates and I have all tried recruiting with the new recruiting tool but everytime we select a player, their inbox is full. We haven't manage to recruit a single person since global disappeared and our high TH players have been taken away by higher level clans.

They're already working on a way to fix this update, so for right now this just comes down to "how long will your clan survive until the patch rolls out".
    Last edited by ShakSheep; October 25th, 2019 at 03:52 AM.
    Banners/Logos are for the weak...
    I also have a clan. Check it out!

It is already showing signs of how things will work, since your top end players have already moved on..

Fast Forward to when the glitches are ironed out.. What are we likely to see?

Global chat is gone, but instead, we have a global recruiting tool..
    No longer does a player have to go searching for a clan on chat.. Simply turn the light on and wait..

So what next?..
    I think.. The top clans will always continue to prosper..
    After that, once those clans fill up, the rest will fill, in descending order.. and for those little clans at the bottom?..
    Well, I suppose they can continue to post that the recruitment tool doesnt work, and they should bring back global chat..

At the moment, there are too many requests being sent.. I feel a cap on request numbers sent, or some sort of handicap system linked to clan size/level/membership needs to be implemented, so as to free up some space in peoples inbox..
    Either that, or the inbox clears each time they log off, rather than wait for them to manually do it..

The future doesnt look good for small, struggling clans..
    But then again, there are too many clans out there already..

One of the problems that has dogged the game for years, is that starting a clan has always been too easy.. Then they complain about not finding members, even tho they just added to the problem with yet another addition.. The desire to lead is strong.. Especially with the young.

Not every clan created survives its infancy.. A working recruitment tool will simply hasten its demise.. Need to get used to that thought..

As for the players whom start up, or belong to those clans doomed to failure.. They can either move onto a more stable clan, or move onto a new game..

Centennial Club

If you lost your high TH players in such a short time, I can guarantee you that they would've jumped ship soon anyway. This is hardly an issue with the Clan Recruitment tool.

My clan has been around since 2013 and I have not seen any significant changes since the tool was introduced. We've gotten some new members, lost a few, kicked a few inactives. Same as always. I suspect your clan is either inactive, bad at Clan Games, or low level with bad donations. You should start by trying to fix those and you'll attract more players by default.

Quote Originally Posted by uziu View Post
    If you lost your high TH players in such a short time, I can guarantee you that they would've jumped ship soon anyway. This is hardly an issue with the Clan Recruitment tool.

My clan has been around since 2013 and I have not seen any significant changes since the tool was introduced. We've gotten some new members, lost a few, kicked a few inactives. Same as always. I suspect your clan is either inactive, bad at Clan Games, or low level with bad donations. You should start by trying to fix those and you'll attract more players by default.
    Seems about right to me uziu..
    No longer is it about being good at conducting "in game" interviews on global, or maintaining a high level of activity within that system..

The tool doesnt work in its present form..
    But once it does, what a clan has to offer a potential recruit will be on show visually, with no chance to sway them apart from having good stats.. And many clans will be vying for each potential member you invite

Clan level, membership size, breakdown of resident members, donation levels, games activity, war log, and cwl tier will be the clan advertisement..
    Target what can realistically be recruited, and just hope that the few big boys already resident dont get tempted away..

It is going to be more dog eat dog than ever, and the only way to preen the clans feathers, is with the success levels already present, and the levels of activity/achievement going forward..
    Not everybody is going to survive.. But then again, not every clan created ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    It is already showing signs of how things will work, since your top end players have already moved on..

Fast Forward to when the glitches are ironed out.. What are we likely to see?

Global chat is gone, but instead, we have a global recruiting tool..
    No longer does a player have to go searching for a clan on chat.. Simply turn the light on and wait..

So what next?..
    I think.. The top clans will always continue to prosper..
    After that, once those clans fill up, the rest will fill, in descending order.. and for those little clans at the bottom?..
    Well, I suppose they can continue to post that the recruitment tool doesnt work, and they should bring back global chat..

At the moment, there are too many requests being sent.. I feel a cap on request numbers sent, or some sort of handicap system linked to clan size/level/membership needs to be implemented, so as to free up some space in peoples inbox..
    Either that, or the inbox clears each time they log off, rather than wait for them to manually do it..

The future doesnt look good for small, struggling clans..
    But then again, there are too many clans out there already..

One of the problems that has dogged the game for years, is that starting a clan has always been too easy.. Then they complain about not finding members, even tho they just added to the problem with yet another addition.. The desire to lead is strong.. Especially with the young.

Not every clan created survives its infancy.. A working recruitment tool will simply hasten its demise.. Need to get used to that thought..

As for the players whom start up, or belong to those clans doomed to failure.. They can either move onto a more stable clan, or move onto a new game..
    This, the full inbox situation is not a problem in of itself, it is a symptom of a bigger problem. There are too many clans and not enough players. The inbox problem shows that the recruitment tool is working better than people are saying. Enough clans are finding the player that they have a full inbox. That allows the player to choose which clans best fits him.

The people who say that the recruitment tool should be fixed should be careful what they wish for. As the tool improves, all the th11s and 12s will be eventually sucked into top clans. Then the mid level clans will have to dip lower into the 9s and 10s. Eventually, the clanless playerbase will dry up to the point that the mid level clans will have to recruit newbies. Then, the newbie clans will die off. This is the eventual result of an efficient recruitment tool.

Global chat rewarded personal skills and dedication in recruiting. The new tool is different, it makes recruitment the survival of the fittest. Recruitment is no longer based on conversations and whoever happens to be online at the time. Recruitment is impersonal, clans will be evaluated on only their attributes. Thus, low level clans will die as they have little to offer.

The new tool will improve recruitment. However, this improvement will be the final nail in the coffin of new clans.

Angry How are we supposed to recruit?!

I had high hopes for this new recruiting feature. Before, when global was still on clash. I had numerous people coming in and out of my clan, now itís darn near impossible to get anyone to join. Every one I invite has a full inbox and 90% of the people on the list are already in clans. How am I supposed to recruit people to my developing clan when they are in much higher level clans?! I understand because of toxicity, global was removed but this new recruiting feature is awful! I donít see my clan growing very much after hitting 35 members and just hitting level 4, as NO ONE has joined within the passed few weeks that global has been removed.