Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nearing bh9 Retirement

Nearing bh9 Retirement

I finished my last trap upgrade this morning and have only 21 wall segments left to upgrade. I still plan to play once a day for the season pass and clan games, but other than that won't push much. Where are you at in your progress and are you planning a retirement?

3 archer towers, 2 cannons left. Assorted traps and most walls left to upgrade one level. Archers left in lab. I havent put much into bh as far as magic items. I figure I have a ways to go. When I get there though, I'll probably do the same as you. I find pushing in bh to be frustrating.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Yes I feel like this game has come to its end.

After getting to #37 global as my highest on my profile, #5 global peak during season, I feel like this game is just repetitive and the developers pretty much abandoned it at this point.

This game was amazing but after playing for every day for six years it’s just gotten old to me, just feels like a grind, like all supercell games nowadays.

Centennial Club
    I’m burned out from playing BH, just seems utterly pointless.

i spent a year pushing, was number 1 in final weekend of season several times, only to then go on mega tilts, in the last few seasons I decided to stay up late and get up early to push for number 1 only to then tilt in the last 15-45 minutes of season , that was when I decided enough is enough. Sadly several other good players have also recently quit due to the limited play options and season end tilts of the BH.

The BH needed social and other gameplay modes from the start to engage enough players, but without those basic features most players got what they wanted from MV instead.

Apart from some season pass challenges, it’s just pointless now, wish I’d realized that a year ago.

RIP BH.

Quote Originally Posted by iHeron View Post
    I’m burned out from playing BH, just seems utterly pointless.

i spent a year pushing, was number 1 in final weekend of season several times, only to then go on mega tilts, in the last few seasons I decided to stay up late and get up early to push for number 1 only to then tilt in the last 15-45 minutes of season , that was when I decided enough is enough. Sadly several other good players have also recently quit due to the limited play options and season end tilts of the BH.

The BH needed social and other gameplay modes from the start to engage enough players, but without those basic features most players got what they wanted from MV instead.

Apart from some season pass challenges, it’s just pointless now, wish I’d realized that a year ago.

RIP BH.
    Don’t regret anything, you are a legend, and I’ve been watching you daily in the shadows, what you’ve done you’ve accomplished a huge feat, on one of the biggest games ever created, i’m sure that you’ll remember this moment for the rest of your life as something not many in the world could do.

We have faced many times you have beaten me about 3 out of every 5 times, we get many 70-72 like games, you’re a very unique attacker, and you put in the work to be different as a player and it paid off. You don’t copy others, you do your own strategies. I saw you sort of quit too, haha I knew you were done.

I am OK with admitting that you are the better BH player. We’ve had our back-and-forthwith on the forum but honestly I was just trolling you.

I can at least say without a doubt that I’m the best bh player globally at least for how many wins I have (only 3500) having had a workout related wrist injury for the past two years just constantly in pain on my wrists, so I was very limited. :/

Me and my best friend we both sort of quit the game as well, especially when you get top 20 global and you start losing two people with 400 trophies below you, lose 50 trophies but only gain 5, it’s a flawed system. The players you’re losing to aren’t 10 times worse than you, and also the terrible AI doesn’t help. Flip a coin you lose 50 or gain 5.

i’ve moved onto PUBG mobile and there is a very strong competitive scene here which can be achieved by anybody as long as they have the skill, you don’t have to find a pro org/team like other games. Very grassroots.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefillini View Post
    I finished my last trap upgrade this morning and have only 21 wall segments left to upgrade. I still plan to play once a day for the season pass and clan games, but other than that won't push much. Where are you at in your progress and are you planning a retirement?
    I'm at the exact same point as you, chiefillini; all troops and defeses done, 21 wall segments to go.

Last time I was maxed on Builder Base, I continued attacking to win 3 times a day and I expect that I'll follow the same trend in a couple of months when I max out again.

Home Village is maxed, I'm in Legend and I do my 8 attacks every day .. I'm not changing my base much and I can't be bothered to try new strategies anymore ..

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Forum Veteran
    Wow, u guys are fast. I still need 2 months just for defenses and troops. And then another 2 months for walls. No pass here though.
    Last edited by raja1; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:02 AM.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post
    Wow, u guys are fast. I still need 2 months just for defenses and troops. And then another 2 months for walls. No pass here though.
    Books and Hammers, raja1, Books and Hammers ... runes and gems too.

I've not waited for a single Power Defence (AirBombs, GiantCannon, MegaTesla, Crusher, last levels of LavaLauncher) or the BattleMachine top upgrade on BH9. I've even Booked quite a few of the Troops and secondary defences.

My Main Village has been maxed for a while and as I participate in League Wars, I have Medals to spend, because I'm not interested in the statues from the shop at the moment.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Pro Member
    Still got a ways to go for me. I have mostly been spending my hammers and books on the MV, partially because there are more items to upgrade there but also because SC doesn't have a definitive timeline for anything in BH and am pretty sure we won't get a content update in a while, so doesn't seem like an incentive to max out and just sit. Heaven knows, I (and everyone else) did that enough at BH8.
    IGN : Hotshot007 Clan : Goonsquadelite
    TH Level : 11 BK/AQ/GW Level: 50/50/20
    Walls: Maxed.

Just a few bhs for me....
    Bh6 bh7 bh8 and bh9...