Thread: Stuck on Load screen after downloading October update

Stuck on Load screen after downloading October update

For the past two days, no matter what I do, when I launch coc, it gets stuck on load screen and get error message - “login failed try again later (1)”

I have deleted the game multiple of times, updated my iOS, free up my iPhone had, rebooted my modem and router but still getting the message and unable to load the game...

When I tried different device, I am only able to get into my other account (th11)

factory reset will help.. Helped in most of the cases... This problem arised in my device 3 times and luckily in all times factory reset helped
    See your doubts in link : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...n-later%281%29

Quote Originally Posted by sojuwidow View Post
    For the past two days, no matter what I do, when I launch coc, it gets stuck on load screen and get error message - “login failed try again later (1)”

I have deleted the game multiple of times, updated my iOS, free up my iPhone had, rebooted my modem and router but still getting the message and unable to load the game...

When I tried different device, I am only able to get into my other account (th11)
    Are your accounts saved with SCID? (If so, you can switch to your non TH11 account on that other device). A factory reset should only be used as a last resort as it will wipe all data from device, so you need to be sure your game(s) are saved elsewhere before doing that and reinstalling your apps. I only do a factory reset if my device itself is not booting up or functioning at all.
    Last edited by Tahoe; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:45 AM.
    Thank you TerMinus for the awesome Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by K4b1nkabindra View Post
    factory reset will help.. Helped in most of the cases... This problem arised in my device 3 times and luckily in all times factory reset helped
    See your doubts in link : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...n-later%281%29

Factory reset did not help. Same problem

In first i wouldnt do a factory reset i would try the most common steps like clearing cache/ram etc. Have you checked your internet connection or used different internet connections? Do you run the latest update for clash and your os?

Maybe you will have to wait for another bugfix update.

Quote Originally Posted by Echanbutt View Post
    X86 is not a dying cpu and supports both 32 and 64 bit.
    Sorry for that missinformation i shared but i got that info from a computer magazine.

Supercell no longer supports x86 or Amazon fire devices weather 32 or 64 bit. Clearing cache/data (not ram) will not solve the issue here.
    No one said this here and op has an iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by sojuwidow View Post
    Factory reset did not help. Same problem
    Mine happened same at first trial when I faced same problem around 2-3 yrs ago but I had used backup made after the coc crash date at that time... Later I used backup before the coc crash date... Guess what problem was solved !!!

Have you tried factory reset followed by backup before the coc crash date?? If you use backup ,dated after the crash ( after factory reset) same problem will arise else not. I suppose as per my experience..

If further problem arise wait for the next bug fix update... May be it will help.
    Last edited by K4b1nkabindra; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:32 PM.