Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long will it take to find players?

How long will it take to find players?

[I did not see any related thread and also request to members not to close the thread as I need the answers to this problem]
    New Clan Recruitment tool is good? I started searching players, applied filters, waited for about 10 minutes but it was still searching, I just cancelled it! So, can you guys tell me that you're facing same or not? Or how long did it take to search?
    Edit: I tried to find 2nd and even 3rd time for more than 5 minutes but still the same(ofcourse I relaunched the game)
    Last edited by ayushbansal; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:42 PM.

Banned
    Only a few seconds for me
    Must have been the filters you used

It should be instant. If it's waiting that long it's gone wrong. Try force-closing the app and re-opening it.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

it took like 50 seconds for me .

Level 243Maxed TH12

Instant to get the list. Never to recruit them.

Don’t worry, you are not (?) alone: I have been now for 2 hours open for any invites.
    None yet :lol: (except from my friends ).

I’m sure I shouldn’t have taken these ‘confusing’ labels: clan games, friendly, talkative.
    Also that my profile is not ‘appealing’ .

I’ll be accounting for the next 10hrs at this setting.
    Then I’ll change labels, as I am still in LL despite no attacks for 2nd day.

Centennial Club
    and if you do it probably be one of those accounts that trolled or griefed on global anyway, and they come in to your clan and cause grief inside it, now you can't filter outside.

Is your clan new? Because that usually happens when you start a new clan. Trust me it happened to me and honestly gave up making a clan the next day since I kept getting random players that aren't even according to my filters. Plus the fact that most of them are dead bases.

So, probably infinite in my case. Or wait *chuckles* INFINITY + 1

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGameStar View Post
    Is your clan new? Because that usually happens when you start a new clan. Trust me it happened to me and honestly gave up making a clan the next day since I kept getting random players that aren't even according to my filters. Plus the fact that most of them are dead bases.

So, probably infinite in my case. Or wait *chuckles* INFINITY + 1

My clan is not new, it's level 6 but there is only me in the clan, so what should I do? That's because I left the game for about 4 months and now started again, I'm 60% maxed TH11, now wish to continue my clan, but could not do so😕

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    It might be something wrong with your phone but if you want to rebuild your clan then the best way in my opinion is to go to Discord, create a server for your clan then go to big COC related servers, go to the looking for clan mates section and post your info along with the server link. You'll get many active and loyal members there.