Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 50 Percent ressource empty button

Centennial Club

Lightbulb 50 Percent ressource empty button

I could not figure out where to put this (tried content creation; but it does not make sense as I have explored the threads over there... as well, this is not a bug.. so can’t go there either)...

As this « general » is more active, I thought you guys could discuss this suggestion?

Here goes: Would it be possible to add a button that would empty 50 percent of the selected ressources in hand (top right corner) so we can empty the treasury to increase our « gold »collected from the challenges? As of now, my treasury has been full since the completion of the last defense and ressource are bleeding anyway.. Now... I have to create troops and once finish, empty the troop box, then complete another set of troops in order to make room in the ressource at hand boxes.

Thought?

I don't agree with this since it removes a lot of loot from the economy. One man's trash is another man's treasure
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 56 | AQ 56 | GW 21 |

New Bloke/Chick
    Upgrade buildings and then cancel

I think this belongs in ifr

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJester View Post
    I could not figure out where to put this (tried content creation; but it does not make sense as I have explored the threads over there... as well, this is not a bug.. so can’t go there either)...
    If you knew about those two, how on earth could you not know about the one I have now moved it to?

As this « general » is more active, I thought you guys could discuss this suggestion?

Here goes: Would it be possible to add a button that would empty 50 percent of the selected ressources in hand (top right corner) so we can empty the treasury to increase our « gold »collected from the challenges? As of now, my treasury has been full since the completion of the last defense and ressource are bleeding anyway.. Now... I have to create troops and once finish, empty the troop box, then complete another set of troops in order to make room in the ressource at hand boxes.

Thought?
    I can't see Supercell considering this. If you are below legends, it doesn't matter anyhow, it will get raided soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Just put them out so they can be farmed . i know it hurts , but that's the only way

Level 243Maxed TH12

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Instead of wanting to waste the loot you could just make it easier for others to get it from you and help them out at least.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    Instead of wanting to waste the loot you could just make it easier for others to get it from you and help them out at least.
    I wish I could but I am in the Legend League. Loot dump button could be available to that league as we « do not » lose ressources in defence; if we were, when upgrading stuff are available, we would not be able to upgrade a thing x 8 attaques/def...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I don't agree with this since it removes a lot of loot from the economy. One man's trash is another man's treasure
    That is true in all leagues but Legend where I hang my hat. As mentioned in another post, that option should be available only in Legend. Does it make more sense?

What I used to do is to buy expensive ornaments/statues and stuff with gold and then sell them(you get less back). Repeat this until you can collect your entire treasury. A bit annoying but it’s the only thing that worked