Thread: Slammer leveling down in farm attacks

Slammer leveling down in farm attacks

My clan mates are posting attacks where the slammer goes down from level 3 to 2. Anyone else noticing that?

What's the level of your clan? If you get only 1 troop level upgrade for donations, then maybe someone donated L1 slammers.

Or, if your clan has 2 level upgrades, maybe they're using their own L2 slammers rather than the CC slammer.

Or maybe there's a bug (I would doubt it and I'd think there's a logical explanation like the ones above)

We're level 18 maxed 12. All sieges are maxed. From what we're seeing in the replays. They start off maxed. Then 3 changes to 2. Must be a bug

I just ran an attack with level 3 slammer and it remained level 3 until it popped. Are you seeing the number drop to 2 or are you seeing graphics change?

Quote Originally Posted by ShoNuffdamasta View Post
    We're level 18 maxed 12. All sieges are maxed. From what we're seeing in the replays. They start off maxed. Then 3 changes to 2. Must be a bug
    Howabout posting some screenshots. Show the L3 siege before, then show the L2 siege after. If it's something SC is not aware of, then they need to see some evidence in order to investigate or recreate the problem.