Thread: Button to empty 50 percent of the ressources

Centennial Club

Lightbulb Button to empty 50 percent of the ressources

Would it be possible to add a button that would empty 50 percent of the selected ressources in hand (top right corner) so we can empty the treasury to increase our « gold »collected from the challenge? As of now, my treasury has been full since the completion of the last defense. Now... I have to create troops and once finish, complete another set of construction in order to make room.

Thought?

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    For future references this section is only for content creators to post their video links, etc and not for ideas. If you want to add ideas that you want to be featured in the game then go to Ideas and Feature Requests and I also see that you have posted it there and to make it clear, SUPERCELL WILL NOT BE ADDING THIS FEATURE TO THE GAME.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    For future references this section is only for content creators to post their video links, etc and not for ideas. If you want to add ideas that you want to be featured in the game then go to Ideas and Feature Requests and I also see that you have posted it there and to make it clear, SUPERCELL WILL NOT BE ADDING THIS FEATURE TO THE GAME.
    TAKE A VACATION.... You need it dude. (Ajax moved this suggestion in the right space, you may want to consult it to understand my point instead of using all caps). Peace.