Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inactive leaders

Thatís exactly what Iím trying to do. It happens anyway with other clans why not make it easier. New guys donít know about this rule. Only people who have been around a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Art9971 View Post
    That’s exactly what I’m trying to do. It happens anyway with other clans why not make it easier. New guys don’t know about this rule. Only people who have been around a while.
    What rule do we whom have been around for awhile know that would allow players to claim "Salvage Rights" on abandoned "Open" clans? It is not "happening in other clans" because there is no salvaging method today, nor has there never been.

The changes the made were strictly for continuity of leadership and inheritance. They were not put into place for "salvaging", nor for "pirating".
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:46 PM.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    What rule do we whom have been around for awhile know that would allow players to claim "Salvage Rights" on abandoned "Open" clans? It is not "happening in other clans" because there is no salvaging method today, nor has there never been.

The changes the made were strictly for continuity of leadership and inheritance. They were not put into place for "salvaging", nor for "pirating".
    Yes, exactly. Damn some people just want to become leader of many clans.

There are many clans that offer instant co leader to anyone who joins. The leadership would transfer that way and the prospective leader has done nothing to warrant leadership.

There are many clans that offer instant co leader to anyone who joins. The leadership would transfer that way and the prospective leader has done nothing to warrant leadership.
    And those are all poorly managed clans led by highly irresponsible leaders. And the difference between that and the current system is that the leader promotes the player, not automatically.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:23 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 56 | AQ 57 | GW 21 |

Forum Elder
    That's a very weak argument. Only applies if the clan becomes inactive & the instant co is prepared to wait a very time in a dying clan.

My main point is the clan is dead why not let someone else continue it. Many clans are still going that have none of the original members. People who are holding the clan closed the door by making the clan invite only. Clans that have anyone can join are usually done with the game.

Respectably, that is not the same as "salvaging". If you join my clan and I explicitly make you Co for whatever reason, then I did in fact desigate you as a "potential hier". I had to take some action to enable that possible future inheritance.

I die without a will. The courts then divide my property to heirs. That is much different then "I die, you see the obituary, so you enter my house, a completely unknown party to me, and declare salvage rights".
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:41 PM.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    My main point is the clan is dead why not let someone else continue it. Many clans are still going that have none of the original members. People who are holding the clan closed the door by making the clan invite only. Clans that have anyone can join are usually done with the game.
    Well that might be what you think but there are thousands of Clans where the OG members are still there and why do you want to become leader of clans so bad?

Lol tired of mine and want to run my own but donít want to start over at lvl 1