Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little insight on the best sellers in the RSS

A little insight on the best sellers in the RSS

What would you say are the items to sell in the RSS for max that generate the most profit? Preferably nothing involving fish or honey or feathers as I always struggle to get enough of those.

I'm thinking blue hats are a good shout, only 1 wool and sell for 111 coins. Possibly corn bread too, or just plain old bread.

I'm just a broke level 63 player here lol
    Last edited by GallifreyFalls; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GallifreyFalls View Post
    What would you say are the items to sell in the RSS for max that generate the most profit? Preferably nothing involving fish or honey or feathers as I always struggle to get enough of those.

I'm thinking blue hats are a good shout, only 1 wool and sell for 111 coins. Possibly corn bread too, or just plain old bread.

many farmers find it helpful to do two things - plant tons of blackberry bushes and grow lots of corn and wheat.

The blackberries will sell as soon as you post them; the wheat and corn is for the axes this method requires !
    Last edited by Aardvark10; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GallifreyFalls View Post

If you are willing to produce goods, using your parameters, and grow longer growing crops, you can earn lots of coins in a short period of time.

What you need is the restraint to not do boats, truck, town, or visitors (unless there is a double coin event) until you have the amount of coin you want. Also, do not use coins on Maggie or decorations for your farm.

Sell just about everything you produce at max price. Keep just a few for stock in your barn. Keep all your machines running. Also, I find selling 2-5 at a time works well. There is less temptation to fill a boat, or truck if you already have the items in your RSS.

If you are in a NH, let your hoodmates know that you are trying to earn coins. They may ask you to produce some things for them to buy at max price.

Good luck!🍀
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Just keep churning out some of those xp/coin mines, like cotton shirts, blue sweaters, chaparreras, maybe chili popcorn etc. Something that sells well at max price, has a long production time (so you can do away with less than all 9 unlocked slots in the machine) and does not require saws or axes.
    If you are more focused on xp, though, you can, for example, buy berries and make juices and jams then sell/trade. The coin gain might not be stellar, but the xp is all yours.
    Buy ores, they are dirt cheap. Then smelt them and make jewelry. Jewelry truck orders are rare, but bring in tons of coin and some xp too.
    I am with the thick ones, i can't grasp how a lvl 63 farm can be broke. At 63 i had millions, i think. But then, i have way too much free time on my hands.
    Last edited by BULIGO; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Keep all your machines running. 
    Best advice you are going to get on this!

Pro Member
    I find carrots and soybeans to be better crops to grow and sell. Wheat and corn doesn't always sell at full price quickly. Produce and sell non stop. Sell any upgrade items you don't need for your next upgrade. Dairy and sugar mill products sell FAST.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Soybeans are king. Can always sell 10 instantly for 108 coins. Obviously corn and wheat grow 5x and 10x faster, but product doesn't move our of your shop for max coins so you'll back up. If you only want to collect hardware, they're the best, but you sell for 1 coin.
    Carrots move okay for 72 coins, but I've found they back up too running paper ads. I've found soybeans always sell.
    At level 63 I believe you have about 90 crop fields. That's 270 soybeans per hour. For 108 coins, you can pick up around 3000 coins per hour. Plus, you get the reward of hardware every 77 crops you collect.
    For products, blue hats are good.
    Bread is nice. Uses up wheat and produces quickly. Sells instantly.
    Lot of strategies here, but I like planting crops, collecting the hardware, and gaining coins. Soybeans are what I've found moves the best. Have fun Gallifrey.

Items that can be produced at your level and in high demand:

- bread
    - corn bread
    - popcorn
    - carrot juice
    - egg
    - milk
    - bacon
    - olive
    - olive oil
    - depend on your silo size, slightly fast crop: soybean, sugarcane, rice

To name a few, the idea is indeed keep your mahcine going and gauge the market. Produce what is needed.

its been a while since i worried about coins, but: if you're doing jewelry, sell them in a truck order ONLY if the coin is more than you'd get in the rss. and sometimes it can be way more than the rss return. I'd send Tom for lots of diamond rings, and one ring sale in the rss got more coin than I spent on the 9 rings.
    Main Farm: Home of the Peeping Gnome
    Level 134 Tag #: L2VYU28 GC: adagioinb
    second farm: Old Movies Rock!
    Level 110 Tag #YUUP889 GC: hattie.tucker

I use tomatoes cause you can sell cooked tomatoes from the grill and also the juicer; I make pink shirts cause u can churn out the cotton in 3 hours which gives u break time from the game

Cotton while you play Tomatoes while you rest since its 8 hours

Cookies make cakes with Cheese and gives ur machine brown sugar to make doing 1 brown one white for ice cream machine

spicy popcorn & honey pop corn . If you do derbys its great to get ur tackle box up and fishing spots cause fish sells well too