Thread: Lost my leadership

Lost my leadership

Hi my name is Radhika and my player tag is #988Q09U22...i lost my leadership automatically...why so?.. yesterday someone named esko became leader...I did not promote him...it was said he promoted to leader automatically...plz give me my leadership back...it took 5 years to me to take my clan up to level 10..now itís gone...help me.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankurdevji View Post
    Hi my name is Radhika and my player tag is #988Q09U22...i lost my leadership automatically...why so?.. yesterday someone named esko became leader...I did not promote him...it was said he promoted to leader automatically...plz give me my leadership back...it took 5 years to me to take my clan up to level 10..now itís gone...help me.

When a Clan Leader hasn't logged into Clash of Clans for 60 days, the process of selecting a new Leader begins. After a total of 90 days of inactivity, the Leader role is given to a Co-leader or Elder of the Clan.

The Clan Leader has 30 days to come back to the game before his status is given away. To stop the demotion process the Clan Leader only needs to login to the game.
    Last edited by alireza1; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:18 PM.

Welcome. Call it intuition or whatever but i thought i must search your playertag and found this one.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t=%23988Q09U22

U r right

Yes u r absolutely rightl...that tag link u sent is our clan...I m sunny ..the leader of that clan..my friend Sujay also told this earlier in those tag links...Radhika is my another account...I was not able to open that account for so long..but I was playing with sunny account......kindly make Radhika leader again..cuz that account was a leader earlier..u can check in ur history..

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    This is a player forum, TC. Support will, also, NOT, take action and make you Leader again. You'll have to contact the current Leader and request to have that role again.

If current Leader refuses then you have three options: continue playing the game without being Leader, make your own clan and make sure you are active, or quit the game.

Why

Why I canít get my leadership back...and why shud I request to any ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ who is not even capable of being a leader of level 1 clan....u might have changed ur policy regarding leadership but itís ok..I m enjoying PUBG lolz...give it back to me if possible or u know ppl r quoting clash of clan due to ur that much or careless behaviour...if I own a house Nd I donít live their for an year..will that house wonít be mine?...u guys sound stupid..

Forum Champion
    Why I can’t get my leadership back...and why shud I request to any ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ who is not even capable of being a leader of level 1 clan....u might have changed ur policy regarding leadership but it’s ok..I m enjoying PUBG lolz...give it back to me if possible or u know ppl r quoting clash of clan due to ur that much or careless behaviour...if I own a house Nd I don’t live their for an year..will that house won’t be mine?...u guys sound stupid..
    House is a bad analogy. You own your house. You do not own your clan or account. SC owns it all.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Why I can’t get my leadership back...and why shud I request to any ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ who is not even capable of being a leader of level 1 clan....u might have changed ur policy regarding leadership but it’s ok..I m enjoying PUBG lolz...give it back to me if possible or u know ppl r quoting clash of clan due to ur that much or careless behaviour...if I own a house Nd I don’t live their for an year..will that house won’t be mine?...u guys sound stupid..
    <smh> TC, there is no need to bite off the hand that feeds you. SC, will NEVER get involved with clan matters! That is to prevent players (before the Leadership Rotation was added) from hijacking other clans via in-game Support. Now, be kind, and reread my previous post as that is your only avenue of action(s).
    Last edited by LapDawg; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:17 PM. Reason: Minor Spelling Error.

Ok

Ok lap dawg...I m quitting game...now be happy.