Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Royale ghost.

Trainee

Post Royale ghost.

Hey guys, in my opinion royale ghost is the worst seasonal troop ever in Halloween. Supercell should increase the invisibility time from 12 seconds to 18 seconds and should increase its hit points also. Then it would be a good troop.
    I have recorded a gameplay of royale ghost. If Anybody wants to see this ,plz click here
    https://youtu.be/YCgmprzhgXE

I've been using it for clearing trash....works really well.. Also if you're a th12 ....Only 1 royal ghost can destroy corner town hall

Forum Veteran
    Royal ghost is op if you don't know. You don't want to spam all of them in one lane, but instead spread them around the base like baby dragons in builder village.

Yes if used properly the RG is sick. This troop is essentialy "funneling for dummies" if used right! I should know, when it comes to attacking, i am one!!!

lol were you just trying to get views on your 144p video?

In the video you start off by saying that the RG is the 2nd strongest seasonal troop and proceed to get a triple with it, while on here you talk about it being the worst seasonal troop.

It works amazingly well as it is. As people have pointed out, it's main function is to help with funneling which it does excellently well with it's existing ability and also manages to two shot many defenses.

Centennial Club
    Its actually stupidly good.... like the bats was in its first stage. You donít even have to use it just for funneling u can clear like half the base with them picking off one by one then use a kill squad with bats to walk right through the rest of the base. We have one member who is 3 starring virtually every max 12 with it already

Centennial Club
    Royal Bat strat is OP and fun to use

Just 3 starred most Goblin bases with 35 RG. And most th12s can be 3 starred using only 35 RG + Heroes.

Even th9-10 can 2 star maxed th12s with RG, jf they are smart enough.

Its obviously most OP troop right now. Not like the past Halloween troops, which used to be too OP even when spammed all at once. You just gotta use these monsters strategically and in steps.

RG is OP..... from our current war.

5&10 were same layout which helped though, but facing a champs 3 clan, so bases were not total scrubs.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    RG is OP..... from our current war.

5&10 were same layout which helped though, but facing a champs 3 clan, so bases were not total scrubs.
    Can you share your attack replay ?

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements