Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Big Update - How much have .. ?

Next Big Update - How much have .. ?

Next Big Update - How much have BUGS?

Last time We see so many every update bugs.. Okey

But this time is't to much like never been before. I don't count new things which for who know which reason not are tested but all old files and game have crushed and don't work properly. 2 fix and still bad.

Like I say in another thread, in this update work only properly "new offer shop with new style" - interesting why?

We many of what not like in this update, Me tho but some things I can't understand , etc :

We see ugly graphic hero in profile and that argument because not all clasher have good device, but why they not think about those clashers when make "new style offer shop with blink's?" That shop look very well ( you can see how much love input in there ). Ok. This thread not about that..

I'm AFRAID image how much We see in next update Bugs. We so waiting next update and when he's roll up, keep in mind you can't enjoy because probably You see many bugs, many because update is very BIG.

Let me know , what you waiting and what you think?
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

Centennial Club
    Why do you need to create a new thread? There is one specifically for bugs and complaints, numerous other threads discussing the same things

Quote Originally Posted by TheRave View Post
    Why do you need to create a new thread? There is one specifically for bugs and complaints, numerous other threads discussing the same things
    I see different where discus about exist bugs and what can happen in future and what overall think about it?
    To not discus about exist bugs I have write "Ok. This thread not about that.."
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:11 AM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    I see different where discus about exist bugs and what can happen in future.
    To not discus about exist bugs I have write "Ok. This thread not about that.."
    A speculation thread on future bugs? Wow, a candidate for the most pointless thread ever.

Bugs aren't intended, but even with the best of efforts they're likely to happen. But what is there to actually discuss?
    Last edited by Kaledonian; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:17 AM.

Banned
    It's not intentional? You make it seem like they do it on purpose?

You ok there mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    A speculation thread on future bugs? Wow, a candidate for the most pointless thread ever.

Bugs aren't intended, but even with the best of efforts they're likely to happen. But what is there to actually discuss?
    If I win don't forget give me my prize. Thx

Happen I agree, but not every time more and more. Need do with that something. About what discus? I have ask question. If you don't read till end then please read one more time.

Forum Elder
    If I win don't forget give me my prize. Thx

Happen I agree, but not every time more and more. Need do with that something. About what discus? I have ask question. If you don't read till end then please read one more time.
    I'll take a pass thanks.

Well , it's going to be a big update . i'm sure they've put their best efforts in it and it would contain much more contents . still there would be no guarantees for a bug-free update .

Level 243Maxed TH12

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Next Big Update - How much have BUGS?
    Closed. Main forum rule 21 refers.