Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mission Accomplished: Engineered Bases are no longer a factor

i have alot of them just sleeping i made them before supercell implemented the building requirements per level, you still can make a semi engineered base but not as much as before

dual abilities? yeah! keeps your weapons heavy

Quote Originally Posted by XaMyT View Post
    If you use same bases combination, as you say and always have 100% its means you are 99% cheating whis additional server whis training attacks or just have overskilled 12th (thats 1%)
    There are some clans that never simply did the copy and paste lop siding.. Those clans are like a jigsaw.. Each part is tailored to serve a particular function..
    But even tho Sam defends himself by saying the "match up" is sealed soon as the draw is done, those guys are also ace attackers.. And usually with a reduced army comp.
    They dont need to cheat the server, simply understand how the MMA is working mate.

Quote Originally Posted by WayneLH View Post
    Recap:

Engineering is dead...better wars, more fun for all.

3+ pages of agreement

Half a page of "not dead for me...muahahahahaha".

Rock on, with your manipulated roster and manipulated record. The rest of us will just focus on playing the game, not gaming the system to manufacture wins.
    Yawn.. Engineering is like marmite mate.. You either love it, or get on your box.
    It is a discussion about engineering.. So why is it the engineer that is playing the role of bad guy?... muahahaha

NB.. I dont carry engi bases, but enjoy doing war with some great guys that do (although they may have 2 heads, since I cant see them)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    Engineered bases is not yet fixed but Supercell is somewhat there and it's just annoying to see Engineered bases in wars and in even normal attacks.
    Why is it annoying?.. Most of the time, those rosters will draw others that attempt to do the same.
    The MMA is pretty good at segregating most play styles now.. And if you see them in war, its obvious you will see them with "normal" attacks, since everybody has a farming base.. But picking off a defenceless base is easier than finding a dead base, is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    It's true but having them in the game is just like a joke.
    Then they shouldnt be a problem to you mate.. Just play your style, and let them enjoy theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    yes tightly locked, but always open for old mate, lol

How you get a draw, similar engineered opponent?
    They simply looked rushed at the top to me (I have a max 10 that would prob smash them).. I was informed it was to allow for the weight shift thru the middle order, to allow for greater defensive coverage in the overall roster..
    They sent me your way, since its easier to work out what they were attempting to do.

If you are seeing Engineered bases is war then look at your own roster. You probably have some on your team as well.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    There are some clans that never simply did the copy and paste lop siding.. Those clans are like a jigsaw.. Each part is tailored to serve a particular function..
    But even tho Sam defends himself by saying the "match up" is sealed soon as the draw is done, those guys are also ace attackers.. And usually with a reduced army comp.
    They dont need to cheat the server, simply understand how the MMA is working mate.

Yawn.. Engineering is like marmite mate.. You either love it, or get on your box.
    It is a discussion about engineering.. So why is it the engineer that is playing the role of bad guy?... muahahaha

NB.. I dont carry engi bases, but enjoy doing war with some great guys that do (although they may have 2 heads, since I cant see them)

Why is it annoying?.. Most of the time, those rosters will draw others that attempt to do the same.
    The MMA is pretty good at segregating most play styles now.. And if you see them in war, its obvious you will see them with "normal" attacks, since everybody has a farming base.. But picking off a defenceless base is easier than finding a dead base, is it not?

Then they shouldnt be a problem to you mate.. Just play your style, and let them enjoy theirs.

They simply looked rushed at the top to me (I have a max 10 that would prob smash them).. I was informed it was to allow for the weight shift thru the middle order, to allow for greater defensive coverage in the overall roster..
    They sent me your way, since its easier to work out what they were attempting to do.
    Okay I'll do just that then.