Thread: Clash Global 2.0

Trainee

Cool Clash Global 2.0

*Someone posted Supercell official Discord for clash) this was the same idea I was not aware it existed already)*
    https://discord.gg/clashofclans

Clash Global 2.0

With global being removed from the game, I thought it would be a good idea to create a discord server where players from all over the world can get together and chat. Originally my idea was to have a text chat created for all the languages Supercell offered, but realized I would not be able to moderate all of those languages and it would end up being as toxic as it was in game. So at the moment only English "global" chat is offered. I am hoping in time when the server grows, we can set up more chats for different languages, and someone else that speaks the language can set up a bot to ban inappropriate words in that particular language.

In addition to being just a place to hang out and chat with other Clash of Clans players, there is a category for clan recruitment, both for leaders and players looking for a clan. War attack guides, farming, etc. Even a place where you can share bases, currently from Th7-12. But it is not hard to make more chats for lower townhalls. Furthermore, you can have all of your Clash of Clans news, leaks, updates, announcements in one spot, and have others to discuss it with!

My goal is to have a big list of roles players can give themselves, just as the recent update which brought us titles to choose from to describe our play style. The best way for a server like this to grow, is for players who join to invite their friends that clash! With time, we will be bigger and better.

*This works even better if you clash on a PC) then you legitimately have a global to chat on!*
    Last edited by BogiTheKozak; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:18 PM. Reason: Someone commented about an official discord, that is the same idea, so this is no longer needed)
    | BogiTheKozak | #UPG82YLJ |
    | Town Hall 12 | Level 205 | 2300 War Stars | 335k Donations |
    | Heroes 60/65/23 |

it's a good replacement but sadly won't be global , nothing would replace it , maybe that's a good thing
    Maybe not

Level 243Maxed TH12

Nice thought but one of the benefits of global is chat AND your game being online also. Sometimes I’m waiting 10 mins for army to cook and global keeps my account up while I wait.
    Also chatter while base finding.
    All that said, will visit your discord and say hi!

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 14
    TH: TH11 | AQ: L50 | BK: 44 | GW 15
    League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    Clan Formed: 16/03/2015

There is a Discord server officially supported by Supercell and ran by Reddit CoC fans r/clashofclans. I am a member there for a long time. But not really many talks there. There used to be times when main chat needed to enable slow modes to tackle the excess traffic.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    There already a Cash Community discord with over 30K members.
    https://discord.gg/clashofclans

Trainee
    Yeah definitely a good point.
    | Heroes 60/65/23 |

Trainee
    The goal is to have an active chat for players to hang out in. Like global was, meeting new people, discussing clans, without the toxic players interfering.
    | Heroes 60/65/23 |