Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: End Game Players...

End Game Players...

Can we get level 14 walls released the day after the championships? Or anything to spend the loot on.

I know not every update targets every player.
    I know the meta can't change for the championships.
    I know if I stop playing I'll be replaced and I won't be missed by Supercell.
    I know I can have fun competing in legends league and trying knew strategies and army compositions.

But I also know that for me, the chase has been a driving force in my Clash addiction.
    First was the chase to max heroes.
    Then the chase to max the defenses.
    Then the chase to max the offenses.
    Finally the chase to max the walls I neglected.
    Then a new chase to max th12 and the new content.

It's been two months without any chase. Two more months watching loot, books, potions, and runes pass me is a big ask and the addiction is fading after 5 years because the chase is over.

Centennial Club
    chase gems with the books and removing trees. that should put you in good shape for TH13 assuming a december release. Or start the chase over again and open a new account.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty777 View Post
    I know if I stop playing I'll be replaced and I won't be missed by Supercell.
    Don't say that. Of course you'd be missed. And for what it's worth, I'm in the same boat and would love something to spend loot on.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 676 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Me three!

Centennial Club
    They already said that the december update will bring heavy content for end game players..

Just need to wait till december..

Well, start getting ready for end of the year.

Same. I've never been maxed until about 3 months ago. I've posted several comments on threads almost pleading to give me something to do. My fear is another 2 months of this and I may not even be interested in a future town Hall 😕

Banned
    Agree... I havent hardly played the game for 2 months now and if I have to wait 2 months more before its fun again, I am not sure I will be around... SC will live Im sure But I have the feeling alot will skip the game for this VERY long period with nothing to do....

Trophy Pushing? If your not #1 player in the world you still have far to go young Padawan learners.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty777 View Post

It's been two months without any chase. Two more months watching loot, books, potions, and runes pass me is a big ask and the addiction is fading after 5 years because the chase is over.
    Its like being rich but you can't even spend a penny !

Level 243Maxed TH12