Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: End Game Players...

You know, I think someone needs to point this out but do know that by extending the gameplay for end game players, you're also making it harder for both casuals and semi casuals like me to keep up to eventually become maxed.

I won't give many details, but I know that it's going to be said to see TH10 and TH11 become even more obsolete when TH13 rolls around, but do keep in mind the other players that are still trying to catch up, because nobody wants a finish line that moves faster than you can.

Plus, you can trophy push, do wars, strive for perfection, experiment new strategies, you have time for all that. Just ignore your greed and have fun; I know it's weird to not see those upgrade buttons anymore, but they'll eventually come at their own time.

Now we get to watch people who have put 1/3rd of the time that we put into the game have another 2 months to catch up to us if they havenít already done so...

Millennial Club
    Game is getting boring unfortunately, I feel you. All I care about is war and legends and neither feel satisfying anymore. Might drop out of legends next season.

Forum Legend
    Could we get a Global, for completely maxed players only?

:-)

Same boat and all that .. 22 wall segments on Builder Base to go, then I REALLY can't spend resources anywhere..

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGameStar View Post
    You know, I think someone needs to point this out but do know that by extending the gameplay for end game players, you're also making it harder for both casuals and semi casuals like me to keep up to eventually become maxed.

I won't give many details, but I know that it's going to be said to see TH10 and TH11 become even more obsolete when TH13 rolls around, but do keep in mind the other players that are still trying to catch up, because nobody wants a finish line that moves faster than you can.

Plus, you can trophy push, do wars, strive for perfection, experiment new strategies, you have time for all that. Just ignore your greed and have fun; I know it's weird to not see those upgrade buttons anymore, but they'll eventually come at their own time.
    No , it's no fun do same every day! Time to changes .. And this time to long we waiting!

I have from th 3 to th 10 full max th - hero.. And much more different acc ( project - different deff - th )
    And that's only for reason I love game and don't have what to do with main.
    My main acc have 307 lvl..

Edit:

If you not play active you never catch others! If you play active then no problem you have.

Every day people start new acc play, did we every day must reset count those numbers who need catch up max players?

Others game sc roll up updates much faster. Only coc with self age go down.

Last 2 years really not to much fun. How much we waiting only when trey release all wall?

every 2 moths we got breakfast of promise "next update is big"

p.s

Years start with builder hall, and end with main. One year we waiting content.. common
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; October 18th, 2019 at 05:23 PM.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty777 View Post
    Can we get level 14 walls released the day after the championships? Or anything to spend the loot on.
    If they did many would have them done in two weeks. New walls without new town hall upgrades would just be busy work that adds more grind for new players. It wouldn't solve anyone's problem.

Greed is a very poor choice of words but I agree with you in principle. Some people find things to do in between updates and some leave the game. It has always been that way and most of us know it long before we complete the journey. I've mitigated it by adding accounts and systematically avoiding maxing my bases to end game. I only have 70 walls left on my main now so I will have failed to avoid it this time. I have a second twelve that is also only has walls and miners to finish(can't see the buggers anyway.) That one will be maxed before December as well. My third twelve has no hope of maxing by then so I'm good After that I still have smaller accounts grow. I also lead a clan, compete in wars and CWL on my top three, and max clan games on all seven accounts. I am also working to earn Otto on all three 12's because I neglected builder baser till they introduced it. You can be as busy as you want to be in this game.
    Last edited by DOOM2U; October 18th, 2019 at 05:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

I have only a few walls left now but have been losing interest for a lil while. Wish there were ways to customize things outside of purchasing a Decoration.

It's true that new walls would just be busy work.

But right now I'd be willing to pay 12 million per piece just so I could raid with a purpose, collect clan games rewards, collect war loot, and have something to accomplish.

I know this is blasphemy, but trophy pushing doesn't do it for me.

As much as I agree with and sympathise with you, until you've reached max and literally can't spend loot on anything, you don't know the pain.

You may well have the chance to play Clash until its last day and still be upgrading something. I've not upgraded a building or troop for well over 6 months. I've now not collected anything from clan games for 2 months and nothing from season challenges for 3. Ive just read there, it's like being a millionaire but not being able to spend any cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Hades8 View Post
    Now we get to watch people who have put 1/3rd of the time that we put into the game have another 2 months to catch up to us if they haven’t already done so...
    Exactly!

Miss this before when write

Quote Originally Posted by CraigA66 View Post
    As much as I agree with and sympathise with you, until you've reached max and literally can't spend loot on anything, you don't know the pain.

You may well have the chance to play Clash until its last day and still be upgrading something. I've not upgraded a building or troop for well over 6 months. I've now not collected anything from clan games for 2 months and nothing from season challenges for 3. Ive just read there, it's like being a millionaire but not being able to spend any cash.
    Exactly! All new stuff for those who not play! And who play can't spend any of those " cool items " . Did it's fair? I spend before money to speed progress to be cool, to fun. And now hate self for that. Did Max player must feel self like that?

Okey reduce price and time for low lvl catch up, but give content for max players!

Make where I can change gold - elixir to gems! Anyway in Legend league no one can! Steal it!

All last updates it's 0% love for max players. Player who just come collect resources 2 time in day have max base.. and he's not play before and don't start play in future. It's game style. But progress up ( update )must always been faster. Who want's that's catch. Or not for that reason you sell "without" bugs magic items?
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; October 18th, 2019 at 06:48 PM.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement