Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make Old Obstacles Available Based on Date of Account Creation

Lightbulb Make Old Obstacles Available Based on Date of Account Creation

EVERYONE has missed some of the holiday or special obstacles because they may have accidentally removed them or something. You need to be able to access the items that were available based on when your account was created. This would still keep them special and newcomers wouldn't be able to get any items before their village was created. I know the data of the exact date of account creation/TH creation is available to Supercell. Implement a way to get special obstacles back, based on your veteran status!

Also - I have three receipts from 2013 in my email for even further proof. Therefore all special items holiday/etc would be available to that account. One I created in 2016, only items from 2016 and up would be available.

Excellent , or maybe there would be a chance that on each new year's eve , we could purchase all missed/removed obstacles as a special offer in shop

Level 243Maxed TH12

Nope, Supercell has already stated that they have no plans to bring back old obstacles.

It would be great if they will allow to get those obstacles back.

They said a long time ago they would not bring back old obstacles cause they are more of a milestone than obstacles. They show how long a player has been playing and reward you for that. If everyone had access to them they wouldn't be as special to those who have "earned" them. If you cleared them or werent playing you wont recieve them.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashGod15 View Post
    They said a long time ago they would not bring back old obstacles cause they are more of a milestone than obstacles. They show how long a player has been playing and reward you for that. If everyone had access to them they wouldn't be as special to those who have "earned" them. If you cleared them or werent playing you wont recieve them.
    Read the post again. There is data supercell has that shows when your village was named/created. A timestamp if you will. Players would be able to access items based on how far back their timestamp goes.

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Excellent , or maybe there would be a chance that on each new year's eve , we could purchase all missed/removed obstacles as a special offer in shop
    Excellent idea, thanks for a positive reply rather than some of the people on this forum who are on here to shoot down ideas.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 100percent View Post
    Read the post again. There is data supercell has that shows when your village was named/created. A timestamp if you will. Players would be able to access items based on how far back their timestamp goes.
    But if you don't log in during a seasonal obstacle event you don't get that obstacle.
    Tough.

You're initial claim of EVERYONE is laughable.
    I think you mean that YOU have accidentally removed stuff, tough.
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:14 AM.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    I don't think this will be added as Supercell has said they won't do it and they already have a lot of work to do regarding the fixing of the current recruitment system.