Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warden AI

Centennial Club
    I have had a GW who is flying being fixtated on attacking an unoffending wall.

I didn't have enough time to test the new ai because of the op ghosts but so far he has always followed my laloon.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    I didn't have enough time to test the new ai because of the op ghosts but so far he has always followed my laloon.
    Yeah that's what he has done for me as well

I would be happy if they would code the GW to stop shooting a wall when the troop that was previously trying to go through it is dead or not trying anymore.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I would be happy if they would code the GW to stop shooting a wall when the troop that was previously trying to go through it is dead or not trying anymore.
    That would be nice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    That would be amazing.....

How about the warden shoots defenses that are targeting your troops. Wouldn't that make the most sense

Now if they'll fix him shooting walls when all other ground units are dead...

Ninja'd by 2222
    Last edited by DarthPat; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:13 PM.

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

pic 1. warden is behind aq. aq has begun to break wall.
    pic 2. warden marches towards inferno doing nothing along the way, turns around to help aq break wall. previously gw would have stayed behind aq to help with wall.

what happened?

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/zaURQVJ"><a href="//imgur.com/a/zaURQVJ"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/9yHBPMI"><a href="//imgur.com/a/9yHBPMI"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

sorry iff pics dont embed properly. tinypic nomlonger exists and imgur isnt as straightforward

https://imgur.com/a/zaURQVJ

https://imgur.com/a/9yHBPMI
    Last edited by oldguy2019; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost7546 View Post
    How about the warden shoots defenses that are targeting your troops. Wouldn't that make the most sense
    Every defenses are targeting your troops, so which defense GW should shoot? lol that would be confusing GW and don't make any sense and also GW favorite target is not defense, if your troops are not hitting it, GW won't hit it.