Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Vote For x86 to bring the update like before

Angry Vote For x86 to bring the update like before

We know that SC doesn't support x86 but whenever an update comes they also release a small patch by which we will able to play COC on emulator based on x86 Cpu's. This time SC didn't realease the patch like before. We want the update to able to play on emulators. I purchased Gold Pass which will be wasted as i'm not logged in for 3 days. Plz bring the update like before. If you agree with me reply to this thread. We want the update for x86.
    Last edited by salmankhancs; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:13 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by salmankhancs View Post
    We know that SC doesn't support x86 but whenever an update comes they also release a small patch by which we will able to play COC on emulator based on x86 Cpu's. This time SC didn't realease the patch like before. We want the update to able to play on emulators. I purchased Gold Pass which will be wasted as i'm not logged in for 3 days. Plz bring the update like before. If you agree with me reply to this thread. We want the update for x86.
    supercell doesnt support emulators nor do they release stuff for the emulators. emulators are handled by others and what they do is forbidden or maybe i say its a grey zone.

ddont play on emulators.

So if they are not supporting emulator then why we played for couple of years??? We want that update like they did before that's it. We don't want that SC support it but as we played earlier we want that again and again.

play on supported devices as it is intended. if you dont want then please dont complain.

I'm complaining. Why i won't? This update will waste my Goldpass. I know they're not supporting then why i played this for years?

I just want that they fix this issue like before.

because you play on unsupported devices. do you know what unsupported means?

Then how i played it for years until this update?

You played and you knew that it was not officially supported, therefore you do not have the right to complain.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    As the forum rules make abundantly clear...

No.6: "Discussion or promotion of products, free gem, or third party gem sites, competitors' games, illegal activities, drug references, emulators, music/intellectual property piracy is strictly prohibited. This includes any discussions on how to run any Supercell games outside officially supported platforms."

...Supercell has never supported emulators.

Closed.
    Last edited by Bakunin; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:35 AM.