Before the update I could play quietly on my tablet, I update and I realize that the game can no longer be played on devices with x86 processors. It seems to me a lack of respect for the players on the part of SC not to notify in advance the end of the support, not a month or even a week to be prepared and another thing is that this was not officially added when the official patch notes came out , but it was added after editing the first post.Now ... I can't play Clash of Clans anymore and buying a new device is a very distant option for me right now.
Before the update I could play quietly on my tablet, I update and I realize that the game can no longer be played on devices with x86 processors. It seems to me a lack of respect for the players on the part of SC not to notify in advance the end of the support, not a month or even a week to be prepared and another thing is that this was not officially added when the official patch notes came out , but it was added after editing the first post.Now ... I can't play Clash of Clans again and buying a new device is a very distant option for me right now.