Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few ideas to improve the game

A few ideas to improve the game

I'm glad that you have implemented my previous suggestions in game. So a have few more to consider. These ideas should improve gamification for those who have maxed / almost maxed everything so please don't be too hard on them:

1. At the end of Legendary season when receiving the Legend trophies players also could get some sensible reward they can actually use in game, I suggest to:
    - Unlock 4 special decorations after gathering 1000, 5000, 10 000 and 20 000 legend trophies. Some visuals that won't affect the balance but will be like a certain thing to achieve
    - Reward the players with the same amount of gems as the Legend trophies that is being deducted during the end of the season. For those who only developing their base this will look like a good motivation to stay in game. For those who are already there... Since almost everything is already maxed out in Legend League and there is no way to tranfer gems to others, this should not break the donation system, I suppose. The focus will be to keep the players in game - both those who already do buy season passes and those who yet don't.
    upd: Gems for cups is just an option. There could be another reward - like a set of magic items depending on how many trophies you have gained.

2. Dark Elexir comes pretty much a useless resource after player maxes queen and king. Also there is a huge gap between the time the heroes recover their health after battle and the time the army is ready. It's like 4 times more in real time because you have two armies - in camps and "in barracs", however heroes don't have a second life to recover right after battle. I suggest to use DE to recover for all THREE heroes including Warden. A sensible amount - 10k de for each hero or so. Dark boogie magic, maybe another building to add on Lv12 TH like dark healer's / shaman's chamber (level 1 - 1 hero to heal at once, level 2 - two heroes, level 3 - all three heroes). Or even better, the chamber could work using the charges system - so you make the healing charges with DE, this consumes time and DE and then the charges are used to instantly heal heroes. Only in village of course! No chance for in-battle use. This will bring a certain value to DE. Once more, players in Legends are limited to 8 attacks per day, so this won't affect the balance, just will make the game more... gamified and enjoyable.

Please consider. Regards.
    Last edited by Ilya3L; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:28 AM.

I personaly did it with words.

If you can't start a tophic here, maybe this feature is yet blocked because you have a rookie account and the forum requires to leave a certain amount of comments before you can start your own topic. It's a common thing. Check the rules.

Reviving heroes with de. Yes please
    Gems for trophies, nah it will never happen.

Something to do with de for sure and gems for cups...I agree with glad; would be nice but doubt it would ever happen

Gems for cups is just an option. There could be another reward - like a set of magic items depending on how many trophies you have gained if they don't want to "giveout" gems. Or even a hero skin. Dunno. I'm just talking about motivating those who don't see the value in trophies themselves.

Forum Elder
    DE is only "useless" when you don't need it any more. My Royals are at 60/55, it still need a good chunk of dark to finish them. I want to be able to raid for as much as possible. I certainly don't want to see it squandered in the way suggested.

Centennial Club
    Oh really which idea of your's implemented.?

agree with number 2

We can increase the usage of DE , hopefully we can upgrade walls using it on next big update .

Level 243Maxed TH12

For example limited amount of attacks per day instead of clouding which is now working great in Legend League.