Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day October Update Sneak Peek #2 - New Expansions Areas

Trainee
    this r3night is Supercell Owner ? or he develop hayday ?
    let see After update

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperMen View Post
    let see After update
    No, per his videos, R3dKnight is an Englishman who is a teacher living in Japan. As a trusted Youtuber, he signed a NDA with Supercell which gives him access to inside information about the game including Sneak Peeks. Then he makes the videos and publishes them a few days before the update is shipped.

---
    Lynn
    October 20, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:31 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

let see After update
    80 item limited per days is Fake by Youtuber
    Youtuber is mean - '' The first rumor news '' maker
    i dont think Supercell will kill all Trader
    Trader is one of part in Hayday Game

Hiya SniperMen. Nice to see you comment. I can understand your doubt but I will only post information given to me by hay day directly or speculate based on images I see when none is available. For this one you can take it from me there is no way Iíd lie about a fixed buying option of 80 or even guess for laughs. This update exclusive given to all content creators in the Supercell creators group is for us to pass out to you guys.

Good news or or bad news I will give it to you straight and then join in discussions on it. We content creators are also discussing this as will the team behind the scenes.

If if you want to talk to me about this topic please do post comments as above. I donít mind. By the way I think I may have built up enough credibility in my posts and on my channel by now to not be called a fake youtuber but then again Iíve been called worse. LOL

Just to confirm I am not an employee of supercell nor do they pay me. They do support me in relation to promotion, advance knowledge and behind the scene discussions. I also get invited on occasion to Helsinki to meet the team.

Am I biased. Sometimes I think things are good, other times bad, sometimes I may hate but I will try it first and then work to get things changed based on the community and requests. This change will affect me. Not as much as others but I can work with it and will see how it goes.

However i will state now that the 80 limit mix of any EMs is a certainty for the update unless and I say unless hay day remove it at the last min as is their choice. If they do I will try to make a vid explaining why they would do but it would be later as the updates generally come out on a Monday which is today and I canít get home till after. I will live stream tomorrow on my channel from 9am to 3pm JST as I live in japan as my friend said. You are welcome to join me then to talk about it as Iím sure discussions will be interesting.

All the best Ranger aka Ricky Burnett aka R3DKNIGHT.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    ...However i will state now that the 80 limit mix of any EMs is a certainty for the update unless and I say unless hay day remove it at the last min as is their choice. If they do I will try to make a vid explaining why they would do but it would be later as the updates generally come out on a Monday which is today and I can’t get home till after. I will live stream tomorrow on my channel from 9am to 3pm JST as I live in japan as my friend said. You are welcome to join me then to talk about it as I’m sure discussions will be interesting.

All the best Ranger aka Ricky Burnett aka R3DKNIGHT.
    Ranger, I hope you are dry and safe at your current location. I was thinking about you as I watched NHK World's coverage of Hurricane Hagibis wreaking havoc across Japan including flooding in some areas when the levees were breached by the storm waters.

---
    Lynn
    October 20, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:31 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by heartgal View Post
    I wish I could have a nickel for every comment I'm seeing that says "more land? I'm quitting!!" "trade restrictions? I'm quitting!!" "more crops to grow? I'm quitting!!"

People seem to think that the HD team should run the game based on negative comments, I prefer to believe that they are the only ones with a clear overview of the game, they have the stats and numbers to direct them to where the game needs to change, and this update looks like they've noticed a lot...

As for those mighty players upset that they can't keep others advancing, in huge leaps and bounds, why should you do all their work for them? did someone stair-step you up through the game? maybe HD has noticed such activity and WANTS to slow it down... I often see comments from people under level 50 whining about "how long the game is taking", they want it all and they want it NOW, and that's not what this game is about...
    I thought HD was about building up your farm & helping your neighbors out? I love being able to store exp items that I donít need & giving them to others for 1 coin. If I didnít want to do it I wouldnít no ones ever pressured me into storing them giving them away. I do it b/c I love to help others out. When I first stared my whole hood would take turns storing exp items for the next in line. Once they upgraded they held all the exp items then passed them on.. so on & so forth. We loved it!! Then we all for higher abs hire & it was too much to store a bunch of them eventually we stopped. Now though if someone is close to upgrading they will post can anyone spare X amt of what they need to upgrade. Again we enjoy it & I love helping others out

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Ranger, I hope you are dry and safe at your current location. I was thinking about you as I watched NHK World's coverage of Hurricane Hagibis wreaking havoc across Japan including flooding in some areas when the levees were breached by the storm waters.
    ---
    Lynn
    October 20, 2019

My home one is in Kobe so we were lucky. The storm moved off in another direction so only he edge as such. I’m afraid though that 80 did die as a result and yes there has been a lot of flooding. Property can be replaced thankfully. Big thanks to the Canadians who helped with one clean up.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37
    80 item limited per days is Fake by Youtuber
    Youtuber is mean - '' The first rumor news '' maker
    i dont think Supercell will kill all Trader
    Trader is one of part in Hayday Game
    Hate to burst your bubble but the news is very much true.
    Several trusted youtubers have reported this change will be implemented and received their information straight from team Hay Day.
    You really think theyíd all announce the same thing on the same day if it wasnít true ? I also heard this news directly from the horses mouth.

This also isnít the kind of news these guys and gals would make up for the fun of it. They really donít have much to gain by spreading such information if it wasnít true, in fact theyíre more then likely to lose a lot of credibility with their viewers if they spread such stuff if it wasnít true.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    I also heard this news directly from the horses mouth.
    i need to name one of my horses Nick now or make an image. ������

Trainee
    I think HD are trying to alleviate problems that many have complained about. I'm happy about that, and I'm sure the situation will be reviewed when the stats come in afterwards. Thanks HD for the coming update, and good luck with the implementation.

Trainee
    let see What Is Supercell Official Team says -
    (note ; i don't care who is making rumor and give player stress - i only care offical announcement