Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day October Update Sneak Peek #2 - New Expansions Areas

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperMen View Post
    let see What Is Supercell Official Team says -
    (note ; i don't care who is making rumor and give player stress - i only care offical announcement
    Here are the official posts from Supercell employee Nick so we may have closure to this thread.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-October-2019

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

...Also, in order to better balance trading and to slow down bot activity, we have added a daily buying limit in the Roadside shop. This limit is only valid for expansion and upgrade materials, and it won’t affect your other items.

Once you have reached your daily buying limit of expansion and upgrade materials you will get a message from the game. Wait for 24 hours and you will be able to buy more materials in the Roadside shop.

Cheers,

Nick
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    No mention above of the feature many hay day you tubers described that limited purchase of expansion items to no more than 80 per day. Is this legit Nick or just something folks make up to worry everyone ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    I can confirm it is legit. No fake-news this time around. It's not mentioned in the marketing texts as it will affect such a small number of players anyway, and keep in mind that we can change the value at any point via a maintenance if needed.

Cheers,

Nick
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:39 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

I really like the new decorations on the newly expanded land...
    Especially the red phone booth...
    Last edited by ParisGreece; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:31 PM.
    Farm Name: Paris's Farming Place Level: 76 Barn Size: 700 Silo Size: 550 Achievements: 116/141
    Farm Score: 9.004.591 (updated 8/10/2019)
    My Decos:
    DerbyGoldenStatuesBluePeacockGenericHorsesHorseshoesInsturmentsChristmasNewYearHalloweenChinese EasterSummerPaths

Dear hayday i have lot of farm to play hayday my experience to play hayday since 2014

Dear hayday i have lot of farm to play hayday my experience to play hayday since 2014 in my 5 year experience game is enjoyable but you take action in october 2019 update RSS Trading but
    Bad idea to do set limit 80 per day because am a trader and am unmotivated for this stupid idea i request to change this idea and incrase limit (unlimited purchases per day) its good for all traders 75% players are traders and i need to change this stupid idea...

IN MY 5 YEAR EXPERIENCE GAME IS ENJOYABLE BUT NOW GAME IS OVER....

WE NEED DAILY UNLIMITED LIMIT PER DAY...

THANKS HOPE YOU TAKE ACTION FOR IT...

Your faithfully..
    King amin

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    In the light of actually doing some research that advice could also apply to yourself then.
    The measure is being put in place as a measure to hinder bots. How it will play out time will tell.
    So Momscar isnít exactly wrong there.
    thank you for the backhanded response. Itís a very typical response when you actually donít solve the problem. You will find players will stop playing. I donít blame them... owners have let this problem slide for far too long.

Hey Nick,
    80 EM limit is good. Post update I'm seeing quite more tools in news feed and able to buy that's good and gives everyone equal opportunity.

It would be great if you guys can add two things along with it,

1) EXPANSION items COUNTER (how many tools bought so far with in 24hrs).
    2) EXPANSION items TIMER (how much time left until next day/24hrs starts).

Guess this can be added below coins (top right corner) and diamond section in game.
    Last edited by bhuvaneshwaran; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:37 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by bhuvaneshwaran View Post
    Hey Nick,
    80 EM limit is good. Post update I'm seeing quite more tools in news feed and able to buy that's good and gives everyone equal opportunity.

It would be great if you guys can add two things along with it,

1) EXPANSION items COUNTER (how many tools bought so far with in 24hrs).
    2) EXPANSION items TIMER (how much time left until next day/24hrs starts).

Guess this can be added below coins (top right corner) and diamond section in game.
    Great idea!! I am here also to ask the same thing!

Please make it happen SC!