Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day October Update Sneak Peek #2 - New Expansions Areas

My husband, daughter and I help each other to expand barn, silo and land so I am not happy with this at all. We hold items for each other and take turns with expansions.
    it feels as though everyone is being penalised because of the bot issue.
    Last edited by Gymgirl4a; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:22 PM.

Farm Level 176. Town 54. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

GG I understand that it feels like players are being penalized, but if this is an opportunity for SC to get rid of bots, I see it as a win win.

Your family can still swap expansion materials. Just decide, who is doing what expansion and then pass the EMs to each other as you receive them. It may work out better for all.

Elluna, I see your concern for those that are big traders, and that is how they see the game. But trading is how HD is designed. Just like non-stop wheating, is probably not what the developers thought would happen. If those trading players try to get back to the original game play, and just adjust their strategy, I’m sure they will find something else to get them expanded quickly.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Centennial Club
    I wish I could have a nickel for every comment I'm seeing that says "more land? I'm quitting!!" "trade restrictions? I'm quitting!!" "more crops to grow? I'm quitting!!"

People seem to think that the HD team should run the game based on negative comments, I prefer to believe that they are the only ones with a clear overview of the game, they have the stats and numbers to direct them to where the game needs to change, and this update looks like they've noticed a lot...

As for those mighty players upset that they can't keep others advancing, in huge leaps and bounds, why should you do all their work for them? did someone stair-step you up through the game? maybe HD has noticed such activity and WANTS to slow it down... I often see comments from people under level 50 whining about "how long the game is taking", they want it all and they want it NOW, and that's not what this game is about...

Sos

My game wonít let me log on now! It wonít let me long on without a SuperCell ID and when I try to log on with this one, the email says I donít have one!!! Iíve been trying to get logged back onto my game for hours!!!

New Land, but is it in Town, we definitely need more land to open in Town please?

Hi, love the update, but we were so hoping for the land expansion in the Town, the town is too small, everything squashy and Town has been neglected for sooooo long. 😣

I was hoping for something in the town too. The sanctuary does not interest me but I love the town.

Farm Level 176. Town 54. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Hi hun if you look at the video i think you can see its gonna be moving to the right in the main field.
    Look were the little goal price is (were field ends since last update)..you see on the upper side of the street a new field
    I was hoping town too and above the waterfall.
    I still hope on several different areas.
    But think thats me dreaming lololol

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    123 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

Trainee
    80 item limited per days is Fake by Youtuber
    Youtuber is mean - '' The first rumor news '' maker
    i dont think Supercell will kill all Trader
    Trader is one of part in Hayday Game

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperMen View Post
    80 item limited per days is Fake by Youtuber
    Youtuber is mean - '' The first rumor news '' maker....
    Youtuber R3dKnight is trusted by Supercell and they have released exclusive content to him to make videos to promote the game. Please note that Hay Day Community Manager Nick linked his Sneak Peek video for us to view, so the 80 item daily limit isn't a rumor but real news.

---
    Lynn
    October 20, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:18 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread