Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day October Update Sneak Peek #2 - New Expansions Areas

Dear supercell how do i get 200 years old?
    You see permits are so hard to get so i need to get reallllyyyy old
    Lololol

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    123 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    Absolutely horrified by this information.

I am a long time, honest trader who has built great relationships off my larger trades. I regularly move tools from one farm to another among my neighbors and family to even out tool drops and facilitate large trades. This is even before I do trading, which Iíd be ineligible for just after moving tools from one farm to another as I would hit the 80 max within minutes....so it will kill my trading entirely.

This will have zero affect on program based cheaters and will horribly penalize large honest traders with high level farms. My guess is that most of us will simply quit.

why canít you just solve the buyer bot problems instead of hurting regular players ?
    I agree, I play with family and friends and since I have the biggest barn I store tools for my sisters I will definitely hit that mark super fast, I dont like the restriction.

I am a long time, honest trader who has built great relationships off my larger trades. I regularly move tools from one farm to another among my neighbors and family to even out tool drops and facilitate large trades. This is even before I do trading, which I’d be ineligible for just after moving tools from one farm to another as I would hit the 80 max within minutes....so it will kill my trading entirely.

This will have zero affect on program based cheaters and will horribly penalize large honest traders with high level farms. My guess is that most of us will simply quit.

why can’t you just solve the buyer bot problems instead of hurting regular players ?
    This is how I feel also. This was looking to be such a great update, but this will overshadow it all. This update ruins the game for high level players. This is not the move to make if you want to make games that people will play for years.

New Bloke/Chick

I am a long time, honest trader who has built great relationships off my larger trades. I regularly move tools from one farm to another among my neighbors and family to even out tool drops and facilitate large trades. This is even before I do trading, which I’d be ineligible for just after moving tools from one farm to another as I would hit the 80 max within minutes....so it will kill my trading entirely.

why can’t you just solve the buyer bot problems instead of hurting regular players ?

i 100% agree with you,Like u and many player i myself am A high level player who built many relations by trading foods With other players at a large scale and othwr stuff,And This update ruins it all, like me, you There are thousands of more players out there who trade regularly out there on a large scale, im Afraid to say that we (People who trade on large scales on daily basis) Might have to say goodbye to Hayday Now

I dont wanna leave this game as i love it and Player it like 5-10 hours a day and sometimes even more,Hope SUPERCELL does something about it and doesnít implement the 80 Tool Rule into the game

Centennial Club

I am a long time, honest trader who has built great relationships off my larger trades. I regularly move tools from one farm to another among my neighbors and family to even out tool drops and facilitate large trades. This is even before I do trading, which Iíd be ineligible for just after moving tools from one farm to another as I would hit the 80 max within minutes....so it will kill my trading entirely.

why canít you just solve the buyer bot problems instead of hurting regular players ?

I am also utterly horrified by this. As a long time player approaching level 200, I now need over 275 of each barn item to upgrade. But more importantly I routinely store hundreds of expansion items I no longer need like tems and lems for lower level farming friends who canít afford the storage space....when they level up in town building for instance or when they collect the last item, Iím happy to sell them all Iím holding for 1 coin and voila! he or she upgrades their building or clears a plot of land. Now thatís impossible ! Weíd have to slowly trade the tools over days, during which time they couldnít buy anything anywhere else.

How mean spirited that is. And it will remove one of my great joys in playing....
    Level 196 ♦️Town 75 ♦️ :Achievements 144/144 ♦️

I think this feature is being added to stop the L Bot , auto farming bot and Online sellers of Bems, sems who sell them for real money. In a way its good for overall hay day community but really really bad for traders and high level players. Now we will see more expansion items being sold in DD. but the 80 limit is too low. Lets try it first.
    Last edited by Cowslips; October 20th, 2019 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Naming bot

It was said that that # could be changed if the team feels it necessary.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Forum Superstar
    They shouldn't consider this a good change TO BEGIN WITH.

This is awful. This will be terrible for big traders. This sucks. So I DANG WELL HOPE they change the limit (or remove it altogether and IDK maybe make a TRADING SYSTEM TO END THE BOTS?) real soon. REAL SOON.
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019! Level 101 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! ~not anymore~ - Might unlock all this land by 2025. Maybe.
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 66/Rep 17~

Trading, as we know, has NEVER been OFFICIAL or SUPPORTED by SC. It doesnít matter if the players came together on the forum, FB, Discord, or any other way. The RSS is the only way to Ďtradeí, as in being a merchant to sell your goods to anyone. Itís a store front, not an invite only party

Some players have experienced trades that are interrupted, intentionally or not, by real or non-real players. Now we will have a way to minimize those losses. Thatís a good thing.

If this change, catches or keeps one cheater from doing harm to honest players, itís a good thing.

There is no End-game in HD, therefore, IMO, no need to hurry or rush. If one plays all aspects of the game, I have found that getting the EMs when you really need them comes quite naturally.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Forum Superstar
    As a non-trader this is true. I upgrade when I can - it's a slow process but it's never not worked.

But, I admin the r/Hay day Discord with a very active and lively trading community. Some of them largely PLAY to trade. I worry about them, not me.
    Last edited by EllunaHellen; October 20th, 2019 at 08:07 PM.
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019! Level 101 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! ~not anymore~ - Might unlock all this land by 2025. Maybe.
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 66/Rep 17~