Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day October Update Sneak Peek #1 - Crops & Products

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Cool Hay Day October Update Sneak Peek #1 - Crops & Products

[center][/video]

The first Sneak Peek is here - new Crops and new Products!

Crops: Sesame, Ginger & Mushrooms!

With these delicious now ingredients you can now make Mushroom pasta, Sesame Smoothie, fish skewers and many other more!

To know more details about new crops and products, please check out our YouTubers channels: https://supr.cl/hdyoutubers

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Hay Day Update, Sneak Peek - New Products, Crops, Booster Update and Fuel Re-Roll.

Hay Day Update, Sneak Peek

New Products, Crops, Booster Update and Fuel Re-Roll

#hayday
    #R3DKNIGHT

Last edited by Ranger; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:04 PM.

Woah, looks like the new products are for: Soup Kitchen, Pasta Kitchen, Salad Bar, SUshi Kitchen, Teas Stand, Smoothie Mixer, Ice Cream Maker and... Candy Machine ?

Yummy!
    *add to my wishlist: Green Tea Ice Cream*
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 43/60 parts | 8/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 138♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I see Tom being very busy once the update drop 😉.

The new products look amazing and well thought out. Waiting (im)patiently for more.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Trainee
    Definitely a challenge to balance the barn, silo, machines and fields. Should be fun.

oh no! More crops and the same limited land to grow it on

I do not understand the use of the Diamond icon that is going to be added to boosters. Ricky Burnet said it only shows if that booster is an in-game booster or a purchased one. So what? What difference does it make for players to know if it's a purchased or in-game one?
    Telegram:
    T.me/MohsenPandesh
    Follow My HayDay Instagram Page (16.3K members):
    ​Level: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mimp74 View Post
    I do not understand the use of the Diamond icon that is going to be added to boosters. Ricky Burnet said it only shows if that booster is an in-game booster or a purchased one. So what? What difference does it make for players to know if it's a purchased or in-game one?
    It will make a HUGE difference if I understand well how it is designed. Until now, there is no way to differentiate an in-game booster and purchased booster, which will cause problem when player swap booster and have to choose a stored booster to swap with.

Here an example:
    - 3 in-game booster all 4 stars
    - 2 purchased booster with 3 stars only

Till now, player can only store up to 3 in-game booster for free, additional booster requires paying increasing diamond. It is beneficial for me to swap with an in-game booster and not a purchased one and can only do it if I remember or know which one is which. This way, I don't lose my purchased booster and do not need to pay extra diamond.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 43/60 parts | 8/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 138♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I have been wishing I could know which boosters are paid versus the free to store ones. I keep losing track, so I wind up using a purchased booster when I needed to use a free booster to have more storage space. I also like Meonhoc’s point about knowing not just the number of stars a booster has but was it a free or paid booster.

I dont really want more crops or dishes because there is not enough land to grow the crops on or room in the barn to store new dishes in spite of continuing to upgrade them. But I can deal with that just please no new machines. Plus it looks like some players are excited about new crops & dishes, which is cool. Also, they look so cute SuperCell has some creative staff and gifted artists and programmers. Thanks for all your hard work!
    Last edited by FairieFae; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:08 PM.
    Farm Name: Fairie Fae - Please PM for Farm Tag #