Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Easy way to have a second account on a Galaxy Device

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    yep. in other thread someone said that he is in the region where scid2.0 is released and said that there now is an additional click for switching accounts. with this additional click he got an extra window for more tencent games.

in short the additional click is to skip the new commercial for tencent games.

edit:

Please do not spread false information. SCID 2.0 does not come with commercials for other games or for other Tencent games. It's not even live in the China region. It shows the same list of Supercell games that SCID 1.0 does.

You should know better than that, wotanwaton.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Please do not spread false information. SCID 2.0 does not come with commercials for other games or for other Tencent games. It's not even live in the China region. It shows the same list of Supercell games that SCID 1.0 does.

You should know better than that, wotanwaton.
    so it is false what the other forumer said? you have been very quiet about scid 2.0 and left many questions without any answere.
    so what exactly is scid 2.0? what are the things you add that it is worth to be called 2.0? do we get additional clikcs to switch between accounts?

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    so it is false what the other forumer said? you have been very quiet about scid 2.0 and left many questions without any answere.
    so what exactly is scid 2.0? what are the things you add that it is worth to be called 2.0? do we get additional clikcs to switch between accounts?
    As stated before, the reason we haven't posted patch notes on it is simply because we've only deployed it to a small subset of regions. Once we've released to all regions, we'll be able to share the full details. The reason we release to specific regions in small batches is to collect usage data to see what other improvements we can make in the interim. We rolled out SCID 1.0 in the same way before it's global launch.

And again, no there are no commercials in SCID of any version. So let's end that gossip here.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

We rolled out SCID 1.0 in the same way before it's global launch.
    i remember that launch and it was awfull handled. but okay lets wait and see what you do with the accounts we are allowed to play with. ^^

hopefully the changes are worth to be called 2.0

edit:
    i live in the region where scid 1.0 was soft released and i have seen all the problems.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:52 AM.

yes but scid 2.0 is coming soon and what we have seen so far is that scid 2.0 makes switching harder by adding extra click and commercials for other games.
    apparently this simply isn’t true. So there’s no reason not to use SCID for a couple of accounts. I have 17 accounts and it works very well for me .

And again, no there are no commercials in SCID of any version. So let's end that gossip here.
    If Supercell could give a word to Kunlun about it it would be great. In general their version has 3-4 ads appearing separately each time the game is opened: when we open the game, once the game opens and also when we want to get ride of that annoying red dot menu on the screen. Some have a thick box to "hide this for a while" but it does not work and the ads/offers come back...
    Tired of Clan Games Leechers? Follow your clan member activity with CGLeech !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    apparently this simply isn’t true. So there’s no reason not to use SCID for a couple of accounts. I have 17 accounts and it works very well for me .
    I said "yes" but scid 2.0 is coming. We got two forumites that have scid 2.0 already and they said that there is an additional click to switch accounts.
    Some clasher doesnt care about an extra click but having 17 accounts like you would mean 17 more clicks to switch through your villages.

Centennial Club
    Waiting for the actual SCID2.0 than speculating. Hope it will be introduce soon.

Its better to use SCID if youre not a fan of google play games. Save you around 30MB and less icon on your home screen.
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Historically, Android has always been easier than IOS to switch accounts, which is why some players (myself included) are happy still to use Google Play, instead of SC ID.
    I used GPlay for a long time for several accounts. Once I moved over to SCID, it was a little better...because it did not ask you to "CONFIRM" that you want to change accounts. That's about it...other than that, it is relatively painless to make the move.

Of course, that is before this concept of SCID 2.0 that some people are reading here. I don't know what changes that will bring.

Download Amazon app store, download CoC from Amazon app store, you then have 2 different version of the game on the same device with their own icons and you can switch between the two without them loading each time