Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Easy way to have a second account on a Galaxy Device

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Centennial Club

Easy way to have a second account on a Galaxy Device

Unlike on some android devices, there isn't an easy way to switch to another android account on a Galaxy Note device, but I'd quite like to start a new clash account now my primary is totally Maxed.

I can't find a decent guide to getting this to work? Does it require me to have a second Google Account?

If someone has a link to an easy to follow guide, that would be great. Thank you.

You can use supercell IDs , and use each email for each account

Level 258Maxed TH13

create a new account for google play games and delte the game data. tha start clash and save the new viollage with the new gplay account. in the game settings you can switch between gplay accounts by clicking the button to connect to gplay > chose the gplay account which you want to load.

note:
    this way is an unsupported way to switch between multiple villages on one device. if you want to use the supported way you will have to move all your villages to supercell id.

I have 3 accounts on 2 Samsung Devices, Galaxy s Tab2, Galaxy 8. Can't speak for the Note though.

It is a scary time when creating a new account, so if your not using Supercell ID, which I don't then you need to be careful.

First thing, create a new Google account, linked with a new email address, eg Skrags1@gmail.com
    Second, make sure your main account is connected to Google play (Green) in game.
    Then you can follow this video :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7ww00SeVx4

Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 16 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Easiest way is to use SCID, it’s what it’s designed for and works on Android and IOS.

Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    Easiest way is to use SCID, it’s what it’s designed for and works on Android and IOS.
    yes but scid 2.0 is coming soon and what we have seen so far is that scid 2.0 makes switching harder by adding extra click and commercials for other games.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    yes but scid 2.0 is coming soon and what we have seen so far is that scid 2.0 makes switching harder by adding extra click and commercials for other games.
    apparently this simply isnít true. So thereís no reason not to use SCID for a couple of accounts. I have 17 accounts and it works very well for me .

Still be easier than logging in and out of game centre , which I did for many years
    Last edited by AxsMan; October 18th, 2019 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    Still be easier than logging in and out of game centre , which I did for many years
    Historically, Android has always been easier than IOS to switch accounts, which is why some players (myself included) are happy still to use Google Play, instead of SC ID.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 16 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Historically, Android has always been easier than IOS to switch accounts, which is why some players (myself included) are happy still to use Google Play, instead of SC ID.
    I used GPlay for a long time for several accounts. Once I moved over to SCID, it was a little better...because it did not ask you to "CONFIRM" that you want to change accounts. That's about it...other than that, it is relatively painless to make the move.

Of course, that is before this concept of SCID 2.0 that some people are reading here. I don't know what changes that will bring.