Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Easy way to have a second account on a Galaxy Device

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by networkn View Post
    Unlike on some android devices, there isn't an easy way to switch to another android account on a Galaxy Note device, but I'd quite like to start a new clash account now my primary is totally Maxed.

I can't find a decent guide to getting this to work? Does it require me to have a second Google Account?

If someone has a link to an easy to follow guide, that would be great. Thank you.
    Hi bro, download Paraller from the PlayStore. I used it for a lot of games like LordsMobile or Clash Royale.

It will create a parallel account for the apps that you select.

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=parallel
    Last edited by BrodoCaldo; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:22 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by jjpb3 View Post
    Download Amazon app store, download CoC from Amazon app store, you then have 2 different version of the game on the same device with their own icons and you can switch between the two without them loading each time
    You sir are my hero!

No problem, mate, I found the idea on here as well but can't remember who posted it. A word of warning tho, it all works fine until update day. The Amazon version takes several hours longer to update, leaving you thinking it no longer works. You need to be patient on update day, it will come.

With only 5 accounts, I have found SC ID very manageable on one device. However for wars and grinding Clan Games, I typically use my tablet for the attacks and my current phone Plus an old phone I set up with SC ID so I can switch between devices quicker for donations.

My TH11 and 12’s typically use different attacks so I have different troops cooked for quicker donations (I NEVER gem donations - total waste, unless last 5 min’s of a war). This ensures I get the troops I want instead of another generous clan mate’s Troop D’Jour bc he donated before I could switch Accts. And yes, I specify, but sometimes people hit the wrong request or dont read bc they are grinding a donation challenge in Pass or CG’s.

The only issue I ever have using SC ID is when switching Accts, I sometimes graze the “Play without SC ID” button which launches new base setup & tutorial. This doesn’t easily allow you to exit back to the Log In Screen. Keep all your SC ID emails for each account setup on 2 devices so you can easily access the verification code SC will email to switch back to the real accounts.

Well, you should register your account to supercell id. You only need one gmail account!

Lets say you call your account main and the new one mini.
    Register the main with the email: yourmail+main@gmail.com and the new account as yourmail+mini@gmail.com.

Gmail ignores everything after the + but please make sure that you receive the emails when sending them to the chosen names before registering the names!

Some will argue that gmail will stop working like that in the future, but I doubt that it will be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by CaosDenmark View Post
    Well, you should register your account to supercell id. You only need one gmail account!

snip

Some will argue that gmail will stop working like that in the future, but I doubt that it will be the case.
    and because of that you should not advice tocheat the system. this feature might be removed in future and then the accounts get lost.

please use the supercell id as intendet and not like you advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorf View Post
    This doesn’t easily allow you to exit back to the Log In Screen.
    it is easy. if you close the game fast enough it doesnt recognize "play without" and returns to the "play with/without" screen. if not you will just need to get the verification code for one scid and the list of saved scid will be restored.

Keep all your SC ID emails for each account setup on 2 devices so you can easily access the verification code SC will email to switch back to the real accounts.
    why should it be saved on two devices to get the verification code? you just need to get into the associated email account.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:18 AM.

If you do not want to use the + method you can use the dot method.

gmail ignores dots in the account name of email.

E.g. yourmail@gmail.com is the same as your.mail@gmail.com.

So you can use the email y.ourmail@gmail.com for your first account and yo.urmail@gmail.com for your second account etc.

You can even place multiple dots in the name so y.o.u.r.m.a.i.l@gmail.com would also work.

This option google cannot remove in the future since lots of people (including all my family) use dots in their account name and they only know the name without dots.

Quote Originally Posted by CaosDenmark View Post
    This option google cannot remove in the future since lots of people (including all my family) use dots in their account name and they only know the name without dots.
    do you know how fast they can remove this feature?
    dont advice people to trick the system with features from email providers that might get removed in the future. or do you want to be responsible for the loss of the accounts of other clashers?