Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 3D Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    Everyone likes the current 3D version of the skin and removing that would cause a serious backlash which would be maybe 100 times worse than the current one.
    I wouldn't say everyone; personally I liked the 2D versions more, but I also realise that it was for the betterment of the game that the change occurred and there's no feasible way to have both systems run in parallel without making the entire thing worse than it was previously.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Pro Member Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I wouldn't say everyone; personally I liked the 2D versions more, but I also realise that it was for the betterment of the game that the change occurred and there's no feasible way to have both systems run in parallel without making the entire thing worse than it was previously.
    I agree and yeah not everyone likes the 3D version, my bad.

Not all but I have noticed most of you have missed the ops point. He is asking to be given the option, like a toggle button in your settings if you will, to switch between the 2 d models at the original looks and skins and the 3d models with the new current skins. Since neither 2d or 3d model has any difference on game play, re adding the coding for the 2d models shouldn't be that difficult. And add a button in settings. And yes I am sure its not exactly that simple, but it would appease all who like one over the other.
    Last edited by bobkoch1984; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:10 PM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    Not all but I have noticed most of you have missed the ops point. He is asking to be given the option, like a toggle button in your settings if you will, to switch between the 2 d models at the original looks and skins and the 3d models with the new current skins. Since neither 2d or 3d model has any difference on game play, re adding the coding for the 2d models shouldn't be that difficult. And add a button in settings. And yes I am sure its not exactly that simple, but it would appease all who like one over the other.
    I think we all understood that part. However, the 3D model is needed to allow players to load the custom skins they earned as a gold season pass reward. How happy would you be if you earned something in-game, but it wasn't visible to other players, because they had it disabled? I know I wouldn't. You shouldn't be given an option to dictate what my Barbarian King, Archer Queen or Grand Warden looks like. That's my choice if I earned the skins.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 676 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    I think we all understood that part. However, the 3D model is needed to allow players to load the custom skins they earned as a gold season pass reward. How happy would you be if you earned something in-game, but it wasn't visible to other players, because they had it disabled? I know I wouldn't. You shouldn't be given an option to dictate what my Barbarian King, Archer Queen or Grand Warden looks like. That's my choice if I earned the skins.
    No. Again it would only effect your own heros on how youd want them to look. Not how you would see anyone else's. If you had yours set to 2d, thats how everyone else would see it and if you're is set to 3d that's also how everyone else would see it regardless what they would choose to have their own look like. I get what your saying, and you're right. If I set my heros to 3d with skins.....yes that's what EVERYONE is going to see my heros as.
    Last edited by bobkoch1984; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:39 AM.