Thread: unfairly banned

Fresh Spawn

Angry unfairly banned

After years of devoting myself to the game and the community I had my account unfairly banned.I know the rules and had problems recently with attempted theft.I moved city, lost my device, and used in this new city 330km away a friend's device to enter the game, I wanted to help the clan by donating strong troops for war since my village center is level 12. I have printscreen from my first playstore purchase.Please help me, these are years of dedication going away for no good reason.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:04 PM.

Bans are final. Even if not no one here on forum could help you because we are players like you.

Try in-game help. You didn't quite explain why you were banned though? Was it for logging in 330km on a friends phone?
    Playing since 2014 - Full TH12
    Lvl 248 * Top 6013 Cups * Stars 1700+ * Donations 930k+
    Leader of a lvl 17 Clan

Quote Originally Posted by AES3000 View Post
    Try in-game help. You didn't quite explain why you were banned though? Was it for logging in 330km on a friends phone?
    Dont you wonder that he mention the km? It doesnt where on earth we play the game. It doesnt matter on which supported device we play. As long as we are the player of our own villages.

Judging by op post he is banned for account sharing or banned for third party apps because his friend has some cheating software on his device.

Fresh Spawn
    My friend doesn't have any cheating apps, I moved in and lost my device in the process, just joined his device to help the CLAN, but supercell banned me for it. It's a TH12, it was five years of dedication to the game, including shopping, pass. I just wanted a chance to prove that I was unfairly banned. In-game support does not give continuity in service when I mention the banned account. Please help me, I did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by nandex69 View Post
    My friend doesn't have any cheating apps, I moved in and lost my device in the process, just joined his device to help the CLAN, but supercell banned me for it. It's a TH12, it was five years of dedication to the game, including shopping, pass. I just wanted a chance to prove that I was unfairly banned. In-game support does not give continuity in service when I mention the banned account.
    What about your stolen device? Any uncool software on it? Or maybe the thief did some things to your account?!

Please help me, I did nothing wrong.
    No one here on forum is able to help you. Only ingame support would have the power to help you but you got an answere already.

Centennial Club
    Clearly its a ban for account sharing. 330 km is roughly 200 miles (easy google search conversion for us USA folks not using metrics). If he signs into a device at 1 location then gives he friend access to his account at a location 200 miles away then he specifically is not logging onto it. There are numerous, probably hundreds of threads open that state account sharing is against the TOS. Your account is for you and you alone. You run the ban risk by allowing your friend to sign on. Its an easy spot on behalf of supercell. Change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrunked View Post
    You guys are clearly loving "Supercell" off, this is yet another reason not to play this game or any other supercell games.
    This is clearly a stupid condition in the terms of service.
    Read the following and qoute and you should understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    There are legal ramifications to consider. Let's say we allowed people to share an account. Without us actually standing over your shoulder, watching you play the game, there would be no way to distinguish if it were you playing or someone else playing, if that player did something to violate our ToS like using 3rd party software.

Because the ToS applies to a single person and a single person only, it eliminates any potential problems when it comes to violations of the policies. You are responsible for the account and you alone.
    So let's use your specific situation.

You and a friend who lives on the other side of the world are the "trustees" of a single account. Now let's say your friend gets mad at you for something. He then decides to sabotage your account by doing something to violate the ToS. Now the account you've spent 7 years on is permanently banned because he did something and you didn't.
    Also, let's say you're really good at competing in Clan Wars. Your other "trustee" isn't very good. So you've spent months climbing the CWL ladder to get to one of the highest leagues. Your "trustee" hops on and fails all his/her Clan War attacks and because of it your Clan drops down a tier.

Would that be something you'd like to allow?

It's also important to have a firm grasp of who precisely is legally contracted in terms of the ToS. Who actually agreed to the ToS and are they able to agree to a legal contract?

Less seriously, if account-sharing were permissible, then blaming "somebody else who was using the account at the time" would be a reasonable response to any punishments for violating any other rules. By prohibiting sharing that way, a company eliminates the hassle of having to deal with that argument (which is usually very easy to prove) in response to bans. Obviously people still try to use that defense, but a company can simply point to the rule against account sharing and say "well that's not allowed either."

From both a legal & security standpoint, the single biggest factor I'm aware of is accountability. If you cannot determine who is responsible for the account, you cannot reasonably hold anyone accountable for actions related to the account. For instance, money laundering is easier if you cannot trace account ownership. Forbidding shared accounts won't prevent laundering in all forms, but it is choosing to not make it easier & demonstrates an effort on the part of the developer to not facilitate such things.#
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Read the following and qoute and you should understand.
    Ok, I think I Understand the whole situation now.

Thanks.

Although it the matter of "Third Party Software," Supercell does confirm that it's "Impossible" to use a 3rd party software to modify an account in any sort of manner.