Thread: Extra derby points for finishing bingo?

Extra derby points for finishing bingo?

We really enjoy the bingo derby, but we cannot focus on it at the same time we want to win the derby as well. We cannot afford to delay on the bingo tasks. Could it be possible to grant some small amount of extra points for completing bingos?

Quote Originally Posted by pracanticz View Post
    We really enjoy the bingo derby, but we cannot focus on it at the same time we want to win the derby as well. We cannot afford to delay on the bingo tasks. Could it be possible to grant some small amount of extra points for completing bingos?
    there are or were 2 kinds of bingo derbies... one for extra prizes and one for extra points. The last 2 bingo derbies were for extra prizes, so I am not sure if they will continue the extra points bingo derby
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Hi, thanks for the reply, but I am quite sure we didn't get any extra points for the bingo for whole last year. Could you tell me how many points should it be? I noticed just the change that other bingos could be collected after reaching the first bingo. It was impossible before, we had to collect all three bingos at the same time before.

Quote Originally Posted by pracanticz View Post
    Hi, thanks for the reply, but I am quite sure we didn't get any extra points for the bingo for whole last year. Could you tell me how many points should it be? I noticed just the change that other bingos could be collected after reaching the first bingo. It was impossible before, we had to collect all three bingos at the same time before.
    the bingo derby got rare and when it returned, it was for extra prizes only. We have not seen an extra points bingo for some time. The bingo derby was also changed to any three lines without having to be connected which was a good thing, as some countries are unaware of the bingo concept and the rules.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:50 AM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Yes, I agree with that. I just wanted to say that it would be much better to reward neighborhood with some small amount of points for each completed bingo, because its nearly impossible now to win champoins league and finish three bingo lines at the same time. So we have to surrender the bingo and play it just like the normal derby. That is a little shame for us.